Party problems

Warning SH DRINKING CUSSING VIOLENCE GORE

Eda and I make it home and I rush upstairs and into the shower, I probably smell like sweat and corpse. Anyways I get out the shower put on my deodorant, cologne, and I fluff up my hair. I go to my room and think about what I should wear, something comfortable? Nice? Cool? All of them? It's whatever because I finally decided on a navy blue long sleeve, black ripped jeans, and a pair of dunk low "midnight navy smoke grey" shoes. With my chains and rings to go with. I go downstairs cause it's 7:05 now and I'm going to get going.

Eda: looking good kid, you've picked up on my looks over the years I see.

Luz: sure Eda and your 700 year old butt

Eda: wow kid, my humor too.

Luz: who said I was joking.

We laugh for a bit until I realize I got to go!

Luz: well I'm gonna head out, I'm going over to the studio for a "welcome to the band party?"

I put up air quotes.

Eda: ok kid just stay out of trouble, and don't do anything I would do!

Luz: ok bye eda!

I saw running off towards the studio.

———————————————————————————

I get there at around 7:35 basically on time, pretty good. I already hear the music from outside the door so I knock loudly to make sure they hear it. I wait there for a bit till someone opens the door.

Amity: yes? O-oh hey l-Luz.

She looks beautiful, she's in a lavender dress that's like a skirt at the bottom and a tank top at the top. She also has a white long sleeve on under.

Luz: h-hey amity.

We sit there for a bit I'm just looking at her and I think she is too, I don't know why though.

Amity: well come in.

I walk inside and see all our friends there, willow, Gus, boscha, skara, Ed, and em.

Luz: hey guys!

Everyone says hi back and come over to congratulate me.

Edric: well now that all the formalities are over, let's party.

He brings out some apple blood, I think that's the alcohol in the demon realm, no onset Eda a always drinking it.

Luz: wait but isn't the illegal?

Emira: no the drinking age hear is 18.

Luz: uh ok.

They hand me a glass of it and tell me to chug it.

Edric: it's the strongest stuff in the isles.

I look at it warily but decided not to look like a scaredy cat and chug it while everyone looks in shock.

Luz: that wasn't bad at all, it tastes like apple juice from my world, little kids drink that stuff.

Amity: oh wow I couldn't do that if I tried.

Luz: hah yalls babys

Ok it's starting to hit a little.

Luz: anygays what do we do now.

I say as everyone else except for Gus takes a drink

boscha: we should play truth or dare!

Everyone yeah!