Caught up

(Luz pov)

As we enter amity's private studio room I am met with a comfortable looking couch? a vanity with a stool chair, a small desk with a laptop and a notebook on it. The walls are painted dark purple with a white roof, grey carpet and many different posters of bands from here and or the human realm. All of the human realm ones were introduced to her by me.

I look at her and see her walking to the desk grabbing her laptop and walk over to the couch, motioning me to come sit by her.

Luz: sick digs amity, I like the look of your room, it feels like you.

I said with a big smile on my face and her giggle a little, which if I hadn't said already is music to my ears.

Amity: thank you Luz, anyways I was thinking we could watch some movies, remember when you lent me this laptop from edas human stuff and told me it didn't work but I took it anyways, my dad helped me fix it and now I can access human and demon realm films and shows, so uh I was thinking we could watch something.

Luz: that's so cool amity! Of course we can watch something, what were you thinking?

Amity: oh well I've been wanting to watch human realm things but it, always bummed me out cause it made me think about you and how your were gone, so I never did.

Luz: oh amity.

I grabbed her and pulled her into a hug which I don't think she was expecting because she jumped, but soon fell into me and wrapped her hands around my torso. She was so warm, I could stay like this forever. Until I felt her pull away and look up at me.

Amity: but now your here and I would love for you to show me some.

She said with a smile on her face showing off her cute dimples, i felt my cheeks heat up and I looked away shyly.

Luz: sure I'll be glad to help out.

I said looking back at her, I watched her open the laptop and type in the password which she didn't mind me seeing I guess because I saw the whole thing (Gh0$t13:3) a very amity password I might add. Then she handed me the laptop and told me to choose which human website to use and I chose hbo max, which might I add I don't know how they are using these even though they live in the demon realm and can't pay for it, but hey I don't care about that.

Luz: ok amity I'm going to show you one of the most culturally significant movies of all time.

I turn the computer around and showed her with a mighty smirk on my face and a fist on my chest. Amity just looks at me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk, which is definitely got me blushing.

Luz: trust me it's a great movie, and worth to watch it ok? Just trust me, don't judge a book by the cover.

Amity: fine fine let's see what I've waited years to watch.

Then we got comfortable which was her laying her head on my shoulder and my arm around her, I know I know, that's a pretty couple-ly thing to do but it's not like that, not yet I might say.

Through the movie we were laughing and she was crying during all the sad scenes, I would have if it was my first time watching the movie don't get me wrong it's just, I've watched it so many times it still gets to me but I anticipate it. Once the movies over amity turns to me but instead of talking she just stairs, and so do I, and I accidentally look at her lips a few times, I hope she doesn't notice that, I can't even make an excuse for me looking at them. Eventually I start the conversation with an awkward throat clearing cough.

Luz: well what did you think of the movie?

Amity: oh yeah! That was so good, my favorite character gotta be Allison, I'm not going to lie, she's kinda cute.

Luz: right! Bro she is so fine!

I roll around a little listening to amity laugh and smiling to myself when I hear her call my attention.

Amity: I just remembered something! Hexside is having a talent show like they do every year and our band always joined, we have this song we are going to play and you need to learn it before then.

Luz: really! That's so cool, is it an original song or one that's already been written?

Amity: well it's by Lana del ray, so not original but we did add something to it, and that's when you come in.

Luz: first of all, I love Lana! Second of all how do I come in?

Amity: well do you know her song doin time?

Luz: it's just my favorite song by her! But I don't see why I come in the guitar in that song is mellow and calming, nothing special.

Amity: good because that's the song we are performing and we've added our own special riffs to it, and honestly it sounds amazing with the illusion instruments.

Luz: that's so cool! Can I hear it some how?

Amity: actually yeah we recorded it, her let me get my scroll.

Once she summoned it and scrolled through her camera roll a little she stopped on a Video of her in front and bosha in the back while they were in the main studio room where we practiced.

Amity: so I'll be singing her song and the guitar you hear is the illusion ok?

Luz: ok!

I say excited about the music but also to hear amity sing, of course. She presses play on the video and I hear a beat

(Just play the music at the top and listen)

I hear amity's breath taking voice and some lyrics with Edric name,  (they changed lewi to edric and now changing it to Luz noceada)   since he was the old guitarist, but she says she is going to change that since my name still fits. And it takes a while till you get to the actual guitar of it all but when you do it sounds so good. I might have some trouble picking it up but I'm sure I'll be fine.

The video ends and amity asks me what I think.

Luz: it sounds really good, I love the guitar that you've added in! Also have I ever told you how much I love your voice honestly amity you sound like a cotton candy haired goddess!

Oh my Titan, I just said that to her, she's gonna think im a loser, oh no oh no, um make something up!

Luz: you look like one too.

That's not what I meant! I mean it's true but you don't go around saying your best friend looks like a goddess!

Amity: o-oh uh thanks Luz, I um appreciate, your not to shabby yourself, yeah.

I can feel myself blush but I get relieved that she doesn't think anything of what I said.

Luz: thanks amity, but um I think it's time for me to go, heh.

Amity: oh yeah, but Luz?

Luz: yeah?

Amity: I'm really happy we chose you, also would you like to come over tomorrow? To the blight manor?

Luz: oh um yes o-of course, see ya then mittens!

Why did I call her that? Anyways i open the door and leave the room, feeling something is missing from our farewell, but it doesn't matter, I got to spend my time with amity fricking blight, I couldn't be happier. I think to myself as I grab my guitar and head to the front door when I hear amity yellling my name and see her run up to me.

Amity: luz before you leave!

She gives me a hug and I feel a little surprised but hug her back, I mean I would never dream of turning anything amity does or says to me. I'm very happy in that hug until I feel her pull away and do something, that something was getting on her tip toes and kissing me on the cheek!

Amity: ok bye farewell forever!

I just look in disbelief and touch my face where she kissed my still feeling electricity on my finger tips and I smile very softly, I feel like I can't move, I sit there for like five minutes and then head out the door with the biggest ever on my face. I am definitely the luckiest person in all realms right now.

( HEHEHE HEY GUYS IM BACK YET AGAIN, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND BE READY FOR NEXT CHAPTER!)

Words 1471