Party at the blight manor

(Amity pov)

Why did I do that! Why did I do that! Why did I do that! Oh my Titan that was so embarrassing, she didn't even say anything back, well maybe she was just shocked but still! How will I ever see her again after this? And I'm going to be spending time with her at the blight manor tomorrow!

I just need to calm down and go home, yeah that's all.

———————————————————————————

So that's what I did, what I didn't expect is the twins waiting for me outside with those damn smirks on their face, gods what now?

Emira: oh mittens~

She said in a sing song voice.

Edric: we saw something earlier, including you and Luz~

Amity: what?

Emira: you kissed her!

Now my face was red but I was still a little confused.

Amity: how did you see that!

I whisper yelled.

Edric: we have cameras all over the studio mittens, we were watching, the whole time.

Amity: that's kinda creepy but ok, anyways that's none of your business, and I didn't even really kiss her, it was a cheek kiss. She probably didn't think anything about it.

Emira: well that's not what we saw, because after you ran away from her we kept watching for her reaction and she was just stuck in play with her hand on her cheek and a huge smile on her face.

Amity: she probably just smiled cause she had fun watching the movie and what not.

Edric: whatever ms. Denial, or should I say mrs. oblivious, cause you and Luz are going to get married~

Amity: no we aren't! Just shut up, I'm going to my room.

I walked into the house and up to my room after greeting my dad.

Amity: oh also, I invited Luz over tomorrow so please be normal.

Edric: oh we know mittens, we also invited some friends.

Amity: whatever, just stay out of our way and don't bother us.

Emira: of course, we would never dream of it.

Those smirks, their planning something. Whatever I'm exhausted, I'll do my night time routine and go to sleep I guess.

———————————————————————————

(Luz pov)

I woke up very excited, I can't wait to spend time with ami! But as I was getting ready I got a text from edric saying that their was going to be a party at the blight manor at 12am and not to tell amity, their back at their shenanigans again, but it's ok I still have the whole day to spend with her before then. At least after school.

I didn't see her much today except once when she would text me when to come over. So after taking off my uniform and beginning to get dressed I thought about what to wear and remembered there's gonna be a party so I should dress a little nicer then I usually do, I mean I was gonna do that anyways to look sharp for my Ami but now I have an excuse.

I got my clothing and picked out a white compression shirt combined with a deep red zip up jacket over it, only zipping it to the middle. Then I grabbed some black cargo pants and my red converse. Also adding on some silver chains and rings. Good, just as edgy as I want.

Just kidding, but I'm not. Anyways amity texted me to come over so I grabbed owl Bert and flew over to the manor. Once I stepped off him and told him to go back to the owl house, I stepped up to the front door and knocked. I heard some feet scattering to the door and heard the door knob begin to turn, I looked up and saw the most beautiful person in any universe, I swear I can never get tired of being blessed with sight of her. She was wearing a oversized purple hoodie and some grey sweat pants, obviously just staying comfy since she'll be inside her house, but man, she's so gorgeous.

Amity: o-oh hey Luz, come in.

She looked a little pink, she must've saw me staring,
I need to stop being so obvious. I step in anyway and look around, I haven't been here since the day of tryouts, which let's be fair wasnt to long ago, but still a little while.

Luz: hey Ami! What we doing today?

Amity: I was think we could hang out, and y'know play some games, also I forgot to mention that I'm going to be going live for the fans in penstagram, if your cool with it.

Luz: oh yeah no problem! That be cool actually.

Amity: nice, ok well let's go up to my room.

Luz: ok.

We heads up the stairs and to this purple door with a sign on it that said mittens. Cute. Anyways she opens the door and steps in and to the side for me to do the same. I did and looked around since I didn't get the full view last time I was here, I saw the same bed and posters but also a mini fridge, and a tv, with what looks like a ps5? How'd she get one of those?

Luz: cool a mini fridge, also amity how did you get that console?

Edas junk pile yet again.

I hummed in response jumping of her bed obnoxiously.

Amity:Luz!

I laughed a little which she also did soon enough, we chilled out for a little and amity turned on her ps5 and handed me a controller.

Amity: ok Luz, what do you wanna play?

Luz: do you have Minecraft?

Amity: oh my Titan yes, it's my favorite game!

She said with a little squeal, so adorable!

Luz: perfect! Let's make a world together and we can work on it whenever we hang out!

Amity: ok! Let's see... what difficulty?

Luz: hard, I'm a professional Minecraft gamer.

I said smugly.

Amity, ok loser, I'll name it, hmm, lumity. Since it's both our names put together!

Luz: aww it's like a ship name, I love it.

(🤨😄)

Amity: oh I d-didn't think about it like that, but it's cool like that aswell. Anyways let's just start the world.

We were playing for awhile and lost the track of time until I realized it was dark outside, so I said we should take a break.

Amity: sure, let's just go on my bed and watch something.

Luz: sure, let's watch funny tiktok compilations!

Amity: what's a tik tok?

Luz: It's this app, it's like penstagram but instead of pictures, people post videos and you scroll through them, it's quite addictive.

Amity: sure.

Next thing we know we've watched like 3 compilations and a couple different videos, when we heard music come from downstairs, I mean, I know what is but amity didn't so she got up to check, and when she came back I saw her look annoyed.

Amity: Luz, did you know about this?

Luz: mayb-

Amity: Luz!

(HAHAHHA HEY GUYS HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER TO FEAST ON, TILL NEXT TIME!!)

Words 1174