001

the boys were currently getting ready for their senior party event. minho was helping out with jeongin and seungmin, felix was playing games with chan as they were the first ones finished, changbin and jisung was still putting their outfits on, and hyunjin was having a complete mental breakdown on how he looked.

"no, i'm seriously gonna cry guys. i look horrible!" hyunjin whined and covered his face with his hands.

he shot his head up and looked at himself in the mirror, "i want to punch this dirty mirror!"

"calm down hyunjin, you look incredible! what's bothering you?" chan spoke out while he was still focusing on the game he was playing.

"everything chan! just everything! you don't have to lie to make me feel better, because it's just making me feel worse." hyunjin said, his voice sounding like he was on the verge of tears.

"you look beautiful hyunjin." minho said while working on seungmin's hair.

hyunjin let out a sigh, "i literally planned this entire outfit and i looked good when i wore it the first time! why do i look like a total shit show now!?"

"did i gain weight? maybe it's because i put on a little weight...guys! do i look a little.." hyunjin turned his chair around to face the others.

"don't say that hyunjin. you're handsome, beautiful, pretty, ethereal, everything that describes you look good." felix spoke out, but the boy only frowned.

"guys be honest! i seriously—"

"if you don't be quiet right now i will kiss you." minho warned with a chuckle, making hyunjin wide eyed and let out a small gasp.

"geez, you're feisty today." hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"i've always been."

hyunjin giggled and soon changbin and jisung came out of the rooms in their nice outfits—or suits to describe it.

"how do we look?" jisung asks with a smile and twirled around.

the others nodded in approval but hyunjin couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"you guys look perfect! but changbin...that suit looks like it's about to burst. you've been working out lately?" hyunjin asks while giggling.

"of course! i've been waiting my whole life for this senior party to come!" changbin exclaimed as he showed off his biceps.

"first day of being seniors, how do you guys feel?" jeongin asks the group.

"it feels not real."

"i'm in a fever dream."

"still can't believe i've passed those exams."

hyunjin let out a small laughter, "i literally didn't understand anything on the math exam but i ended up passing it!"

the group laughed as they shared their scores with each other, completely forgetting about the time.

"oh shit—it's 5pm! are you guys ready? we were told to help set up the place!"

"we were?" hyunjin was clueless, which made everyone find him adorable.

"let's just go."

;

felix was currently on the stage sitting down, scrolling through his playlist to pick out songs that they could play when the party started.