016

"here, drink some water." chan said while giving hyunjin a cup of iced water and sat next to him on the bench.

"thank you, chan." hyunjin replied with a smile before taking a sip of the water.

chan looked at him, "feeling better? i'm sorry you had to experience that."

hyunjin brought his eyes to the ground before letting out a sigh, "it's okay. i just don't understand what made daehwi suddenly drink? he barely drinks, and let alone he drove as well. he's knows better than that!"

chan placed his hand on hyunjin's thigh, "something probably happened. maybe he's going through something?"

the younger let out another frustrated sigh, "still, he put his life on the line! i'm worried about him."

hyunjin leaned on chan's shoulder suddenly, "i'm tired. i'm really tired chan. why is my life just never ending drama? i want to live as a normal high school student, why does this have to happen, seriously?"

the older put his around the other, "well, first we're kinda skipping school."

"it's lunch time, it doesn't matter."

"true, but still..."

hyunjin looked at chan who looked back at him, "you know, even though you nearly killed me in the beginning, i like you."

chan frowned, "you're seriously bringing that up right now? forget it, hyunjin."

"i ended up liking you in the end." hyunjin mumbled, and chan raised his eyebrow.

"you like me?" the older asks, and the younger nodded.

"i like you."

"why not love?"

hyunjin cringed, "love is a strong word, just like hate."

the boy heard the other chuckle, "seriously? but i love you, hyunjin. i don't only like you, i love you. you know that?"

"you love me? okay, i love you too." hyunjin said with a smile, which made the older shocked at the sudden reply.

"hey, hyunjin. i have a question."

"go on."

chan leaned in and whispered into the other's ear, "may i kiss you?"

hyunjin froze, not knowing what to say at the sudden question. he was not expecting anything like that, at all. especially at this moment! gosh, he always wants a kiss at the most unnecessary times!

the younger faced the older before giving a small kiss on the cheek, "there.."

the other was confused at the sudden act, but then chuckled, "on the lips, hyun."

hyunjin's face turned red and he faced away again, causing chan to let out a small giggle, "we've kissed before, why are you so shy now?" he asks, and hyunjin just shook his head.

"i'm not shy it's just...there's a lot of people around us.." the boy mumbled, and chan raised an eyebrow of his.

"so basically, you're shy."

"no!"

chan and hyunjin kept playfully arguing but while they were in their own little world, there was somebody watching them from around a corner.

;

seungmin kept pacing around the classroom, worried sick to his stomach. his heart was pounding extremely fast and he started sweating on the spot. he got startled by the most smallest things and his hands started shaking out of fear.

he felt a small tap on his shoulder and freaked out immediately, backing away as far as possible.

"seungmin? are you okay? you don't look so well." jeongin asks, and the other let out a sigh of relief but was still sweating like crazy.

"i-it's just you..." seungmin mumbled out, and jeongin tilt his head in pure confusion.

he started to walk towards the other but stopped when he saw that seungmin had his hands in front of him.

"don't come closer!" he shouted, and the younger stepped back a little bit.

"what's wrong seungmin?" the younger asks with slight concern, but seungmin shook his head.

"n-nothing, just.."

"seungmin please, it's not worth lying to me. i know something's wrong just by how you look right now."

jeongin stepped closer to seungmin who didn't do anything, so he continued to go closer and the boy just sat there, with a worried expression on his face.

"you're sweating a lot."

seungmin exhaled, "thanks for the brand new information."

jeongin couldn't help but chuckle, "you're welcome. but seriously, tell me what's wrong."

"it's nothing." seungmin replied while standing up and attempting to leave the room, but he felt a hand wrap around his wrist.

"are you uncomfortable, seungmin?" jeongin asks, and the other shook his head.

the boy pulled him closer, "how about now?"

seungmin widened his eyes as jeongin looked at him, "what are you trying to do?" he asks as he looked away shyly.

"seungmin please, tell me what's wrong. i'm worried about you." jeongin said as he pulled the boy even closer.

"it's nothing big, jeongin...you don't have to—"

"i'll kiss you." the younger interrupted, making the older freeze before stuttering.

"i- um, it's just about...it's just about jiwoon, my brother."

——————————

next chapter is gonna be...

something

ahah

(i apologize in advance) 🥲