002

"alright...hyunjin, truth or dare?" jisung asks with a smile.

"dare..." hyunjin answered uneasily. he wasn't sure whether to choose truth, but he somehow felt a little bolder than usual.

"ooh, bold are we? i dare you to tell us who you've kissed so far!" jisung says while leaning in closer towards the boy.

"k-kiss?! okay uhm..chan, felix, and you."

"you kissed the three of them and not me!?" changbin spoke, acting offended, making the others laugh.

"it was last year though." hyunjin chuckled.

"alright, are we up for anoth—foods here!" felix exclaimed as he got up from the ground and rushed towards heiran who was carrying all the food.

"yeah uhm, a little help here?" heiran giggled softly as felix came and grabbed a tray of food from the other.

seungmin also came along and helped the girl with the foods.

"so heiran, how's your day?" changbin asks suddenly, causing heiran to be taken aback by the sudden question.

"oh it was good, how was yours?" heiran answered back.

"yeah mines was alright...you like our outfits?" changbin stood up and told the boys to come over as well.

"we're all matching!" he exclaimed with a proud look on his face.

heiran smiled back, "wow! nice outfits, really suits you and the group."

"but uh, you guys are all dating right?"

jeongin gave a confused look, "well, not hyunjin...i don't know what he's waiting for and i suggest that he should ask us out already."

"shut up!"

everyone laughed as they saw the look on hyunjin's face.

"anyways, the party starts at 6...it's 5:30, does anyone wanna put a little more decorations or are we good for today?"

changbin looked around, "hyunjin and seungmin did a pretty good job. i think we're good for today."

"why thank you, me and seungmin are very good at decorating things." hyunjin spoke with a cheeky smile.

;

30 minutes later, more students became rushing into the party room. felix made sure to put on the playlist he made for the party and everyone was having a blast. chan was too busy talking to the other seniors while jisung was stuffing his mouth with the snacks.

an hour passed and it was now the time that everyone started getting hungry and making themselves a plate of delicious food, thanks to heiran.

"you guys wanna go eat? everyone is just starting to grab their food." changbin said while looking at the line of seniors.

"yeah, let's go! i'm starving."

———

"here hyunjin, why didn't you get more on your plate?" chan asks while placing a few slices of meat on the other's plate.

"oh uh...i'm saving some room for dessert!" hyunjin spoke with a slight smile, chuckling in the process.

"ah really? i should do the same.." jeongin joined in after taking a sip of his water.