011

"i know how you feel." heiran mumbled out after a few minutes of silence.

jiwoon looked at her, "what?"

the girl gulped out of nervousness before replying, "i was blinded by money before."

the other looked down, "it was cause of me, wasn't it?" he asks, but the girl shook her head.

"it started a long time ago, actually." she said, and jiwoon looked back at her out of curiosity.

"i was raised in a poor family. my parents struggled trying to keep their jobs and make money. on top of that, they had to take care of me as well." heiran vented, which made jiwoon interested in hearing more.

"we were a struggling family, and i couldn't handle seeing my parents struggle all the time. i wanted to make money for them." she continued, her voice softening every time she spoke.

"i met this guy...my actual boyfriend."

jiwoon tilt his head, "your actual boyfriend...?"

heiran let out a sigh, "i had a fucked up reputation in school because of him, but i take fault for it as well."

jiwoon signaled the other to keep talking.

"uh...well, he was actually born into a very wealthy family and his dad was ceo of a big company."

"and...he promised me money if i did whatever he told me to do."

jiwoon rubbed the back of his neck, "what did he tell you to do? if you don't mind me asking..."

the girl let out a shaky sigh and soon her voice was shaking, "w-well...he wanted to have sex every day.."

"and every time i would refuse he would hit me."

jiwoon gulped, "so, he was abusive?"

"yes...and, i didn't actually get to meet his parents or anything. he wasn't allowed to date but.."

"where is he now?" jiwoon asked, and heiran couldn't help but let a few tears fall.

"he got into a little accident..."

;

changbin watched as hyunjin made his way into the bathroom. without thinking, he followed him. he didn't want to invade his privacy or anything, but he didn't want hyunjin harming himself.

he leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed, startling the other.

"gosh! changbin, you scared me." hyunjin jumped, and looked the shorter up and down.

the older didn't say anything and just stared, and hyunjin soon figured out why he was there.

he looked down, "i'm not gonna do anything, changbin...i'm just here to wash my face." he spoke softly, and changbin raised an eyebrow.

"promise?"

"promise."

changbin nodded and left. once he was out of hyunjin's sight, the taller closed and locked the door, he searched through the drawers and found his razor blade.

"i'm sorry..." he thought before rolling up his shirt.

he saw his old scars that were already healing. he took a deep breath in before slowly running the blade against his soft skin. he winced at the pain, but he was used to it already. blood started to drip down his stomach and he grabbed a towel to wipe it.

he looked through the drawers again to take out bandages. he carefully bandaged his scars before putting everything away.

hyunjin looked at himself through the mirror.

"why do you guys like me...?"