005

jeongin smirked, "so, how was your little make-out sesh with hyuniin, hm?" he asks teasingly, nudging the older's shoulder a few times.

chan chuckled, "he's a great kisser honestly." he confessed, leaving the younger shocked.

"great kisser?! now i'm tempted." he frowned with crossed arms, making chan giggle softly.

"you'll be there eventually, just give him time." chan said with a smile and ruffled the other's hair.

"yeah yeah, whatever. but uhm, i have to head out. i have plans today and i forgot to let you guys know that i won't be back till later."

chan tilt his head in confusion and raised one of his eyebrows, "won't be back till later? i thought we all planned out our day together yesterday, did we not?"

jeongin hesitated for a bit and the older noticed this, "y-yeah but...i have something more important that i need to do. i forgot, i'm sorry. i'll make it up soon."

chan had his suspicions but he allowed the younger to go, "i can't control what you do so whatever. just remember i will be waiting for you to come back."

the younger nodded before getting up from the couch and taking his coat before leaving out the front door.

;

seungmin slightly opened his door to look out and when he saw no one in sight, he closed it back shut and locked it. he went to his bedroom window and opened it, soon seeing another male climbing inside of his room.

"beomgyu what are you doing here?! and why are you climbing through my window!" seungmin whispered shouted so he wouldn't draw any attention from the others.

beomgyu struggled to get inside before replying to the other who was merely confused, "hold on, sorry..let me just get inside real quick."

he dusted himself off, "okay, i know this is really sudden, but be quiet! i specifically went through your window for a reason!"

seungmin squinted his eyes out of pure annoyance, "what are you doing here."

the other gulped before sitting himself on a beanbag that seungmin had laying around his room, "listen, i know it might not be the completely right time to say this but i saw hyunjin's dad roaming around in the neighborhood."

seungmin widened his eyes, "you saw hyunjin's dad roaming around the neighborhood?!"

"i'm almost positive that's what i said, yes."

the older let out a sigh, "he was just roaming? he didn't look suspicious or anything?"

beomgyu shrugged, "i mean he was a holding a fork but i don't think that's being suspicious, right?"

"a fork?!"

"was i not supposed to say that?"

seungmin scoffed, "why didn't you call the police and tell them you saw him? they could've taken him back to jail!"

"i was zoning out mid way, okay! don't blame me!"

"oh i'll forever blame you for this." seungmin spoke, rolling his eyes.

beomgyu mocked him which only resulted into him getting slapped in the shoulder, "hey! watch it! i recently just got my shots in!"

seungmin smiled, "even better."

"oh fuck you seungmin. what are you guys up to anyways? it's a very nice weather!"

"i don't think anyone would wanna go out today considering the fact hyunjin's father is out free."

beomgyu frowned, "but i just saw jeongin leaving the house just now?"

seungmin widened his eyes, "he told me he wasn't gonna go till 10pm today...why is he leaving early?" he thought while his eyes shifted towards the ground.