010

jisung couldn't help but burst into laughter, "oh my gosh, he did that?" he asked while trying to contain his giggles.

minho huffed, "yeah, jisung! look what he did!" he complained to the other, pointing at his neck, showing off all the hickeys chan had made.

hyunjin snicked from the couch, "that sucks for you, minho."

the older turned to face the other, "i'll do the same thing to you, watch out." he warned, making hyunjin immediately shut up.

"anyways, is anyone hungry? i haven't eaten anything all day..." jisung said, rubbing his stomach.

"same, what do you guys wanna eat?" minho asks, heading towards the kitchen and scanning through the fridge.

"do we have anything in the fridge?" changbin asks, and minho soon shook his head before closing it.

"let's just make ramen." jisung suggested before throwing himself on the couch next to hyunjin and changbin.

;

jiwoon sat on the chair, across of mr. hwang. he had his arms crossed and refused to make eye contact with the older. he had a frown on his face and overall, he wanted to leave.

"i said i don't want to." he spoke fiercely, but mr. hwang scoffed.

"you don't have a choice." the older responded coldly, crossing his legs and arms as well.

"look, i escaped for my own wellbeing. i didn't escape to do the things you ordered me to do." jiwoon said, finally making eye contact with mr. hwang after refusing for a while.

"kim jiwoon. you are nothing but a helpless mistake, might as well be useful for at least one thing." mr. hwang raised his voice, startling the younger.

the boy clenched his fists before standing up, "i'm not gonna do shit for you!" he shouted angrily, and the other stood up as well.

out of frustration, he pinned jiwoon to the wall and forced him to look at him, holding his chin in place, "you're gonna do it whether you like it or not. you don't want to be another disappointment to another parent now, do you?"

jiwoon glared at mr. hwang with fire in his eyes, "you are nothing but a shit show of a disappointing father."

mr. hwang reached for something in his pocket and suddenly pulled out a pocket knife, immediately putting it up to the other's throat.

jiwoon freaked.

"one wrong move and you're dead, jiwoon." the older spoke.

he felt jiwoon breathing more faster on him.

tears started rolling down the younger's cheek and he couldn't speak. he was stunned. he wasn't expecting to get a knife pulled on him, especially when mr. hwang just got out of jail.

"now you're gonna listen to me. and if you don't, i might just do nasty shit to you as well."

jiwoon's stomach dropped, "you—"

the knife was brought up to his lips, "i did not order you to speak."

"you're gonna find hyunjin and bring him to me." mr. hwang demanded.

"understood?!" he raised his voice again, the knife touching jiwoon's skin.

"y...yes.."

;

heiran paced around her room impatiently, waiting for the other to show up. she was nervous, it was the first time after years seeing the other.

once she heard the knocking on her door, she rushed down the steps and opened it.

jiwoon was revealed.
he looked like a total mess.

heiran immediately brought the other inside and took him up to her room. she closed and locked the door while jiwoon sat down the bed, staring into nothing.

"i don't want to do it, heiran. i really don't." jiwoon spoke, trying to contain the tears that were about to fall.

heiran's gaze softened, "jiwoon...what did he do to you?"

tears slipped, "he pulled a knife on me heiran." his voice softened as he wiped his tears.

"he...what?!"

"he pulled a fucking knife on me!" jiwoon shouted, but soon became quiet after realizing he scared the other girl.

"i-i'm sorry.." heiran apologized softly.

"i deserved it."

heiran stayed silent. she didn't want to say something like jiwoon didn't deserve it, because technically he did. but then again, she felt bad.

when she shouldn't.
even though both of them were a mess.

they both were fucked up people who wanted to change.