006

"jisung i'm gonna fucking kill you!" hyunjin yelled from downstairs, which seungmin and beomgyu could hear very clearly.

"alright, time to leave. something's going on and it's probably not good." seungmin chuckled as he brought beomgyu back to the window.

"are you sure you can get down safely?" he asks, noticing how high they were from the ground.

"yeah i'm sure, i'll be fine. i'll see you guys later!" beomgyu replied before opening the window and climbing out.

seungmin said goodbye and closed his window again before heading down the stairs to see what shenanigans was going on between the two other boys.

once he got down, he saw hyunin chasing jisung around the kitchen counter and chan trying to stop the two. seungmin couldn't help but laugh at the older's state.

"what's happening?" seungmin asks minho was sitting on the couch as if nothing was happening.

"jisung took hyunjin's phone and now they are fighting because he won't give it back." minho scoffed with crossed arms.

"jisung if you don't give me back my phone i will literally slaughter you to death, i'm not even joking." hyunjin spoke out from one side of the counter.

"jisung, stop." chan said with a serious look on his face but the other couldn't take him seriously.

"it's fun teasing him though!" jisung whined while putting hyunjin's phone in his pocket.

"oh shut up you fool! you stole my personal belonging!"

"and you turned off my gaming console!"

"because you pissed me off! don't lie, you would do the same thing!"

"oh be quiet, i would not!"

"yes you would!"

"no i wouldn't!"

"yes you—"

chan immediately grabbed hyunjin's wrist and soon grabbed jisung's wrists as well and pulled both of them close to each other.

"jisung, give hyunjin back his phone. hyunjin, apologize to jisung for turning off his gaming console." chan demanded, making both boys frown and turn away.

"no way! he pissed me off first, so why would i apologize?" hyunjin complained while forcing himself out of chan's grasp and making his way towards the couch angrily.

"aye, hyunjin, get back over here." chan said while following the said boy.

"keep my phone for how long as you want jisung! i can just buy me another one." the boy yelled from the couch annoyingly.

chan grabbed hyunjin's chin and forced the boy to look at him, "look, you're gonna apologize to jisung and get your phone back okay?"

hyunjin frowned, "i don't need my phone, i can just get a new one."

chan raised his eyebrow, "don't play stubborn with me, hyunjin."

the younger huffed, "i'm not stubborn chan, okay? i just—"

hyunjin was soon caught off by a sudden kiss from the older, his eyes wide open out of a shock. of course chan kissed him in the least unexpected moment.

as soon as the kiss was broken, the younger frowned, "yeah just kiss me whenever you want to."

chan playfully rolled his eyes, "go apologize now or i won't be nice."

hyunjin was confused for a second, "what does that mean?"

the older chuckled to himself lightly, "you don't wanna know. go ahead and apologize."

the younger gave the other a look and grumbled before getting up from the couch and heading towards jisung who was still in the kitchen.

seungmin and minho were silently watching the whole scene, but as hyunjin got up from the couch, seungmin was about to leave and go back upstairs to his room until minho stopped him.

"wait, seungmin. i have a question." minho said, gripping at the younger's arm, signaling him to stay for a little longer.

seungmin turned back around to face the older, "what is it?"

"what are you and jeongin up to?" minho asks, making seungmin's stomach drop dramatically.

his eyes widened and he was speechless. he tried forming proper sentences but he just made a fool out of himself.

"i...we're just..no, we are—"

minho sighed, "forget it."

seungmin felt the grip on his arm loosen and he took the opportunity to run away and go back up to his room as fast as possible.

he shut the door behind him and locked it. he slid down against his door and dropped to the floor, knees up to his chest.

"how does he know...?"

——————————

i'm so sorry for the slow updates...i'm trying the best i can to get these chapters published as soon as possible!

i've been really busy with school lately. my schedule is completely packed and i have all these exams for a lot of my classes.

i figured i won't be able to publish chapters on the weekdays anymore as i'm getting busier and busier.

the only time i have is on the weekends so please bare with me! 🙏