004

hyunjin listened to the whole conversation that happened between jisung and the others. he felt a ache in his heart, but he didn't know why. he gulped and let out a small sigh before heading over to the laundry room and tossing the towel in the basket.

"hyunjin?" a voice called out, making the other seem startle.

"changbin..." hyunjin mumbled softly as he made eye contact with the boy in front of him.

"the towel you just threw in..why is it red?" changbin asks, nudging past hyunjin to hold up the towel.

the younger immediately snatched it away, "changbin."

the older tilt his head in confusion, "blood?"

hyunjin felt his heart racing as he saw changbin's expression change into a not so good one, "changbin i.."

"hyunjin please, don't tell me what i think you're doing." changbin spoke, his voice soon starting to break that hyunjin almost instantly noticed.

his eyes shifted towards the floor, "i'm sorry." he mumbled out.

changbin felt his eyes water, "hyunjin look at me.."

"why would you do something like that?" he asks, voice cracking while his eyes started to water.

"don't cry, changbin." hyunjin softly said, but it only made the other burst into tears more. the younger felt his heart ache watching changbin falling to the floor, in tears.

"w-why...hyunjin why?! what's making you do this? are you stressed? are you just not feeling yourself?!" changbin shouted, making hyunjin utterly nervous as he heard other footsteps rushing towards the scene.

minho showed up at the door first and he was shocked, "what's happening?!"

"h-hyunjin..he—"

the boy quickly tossed the towel in the washing machine and closed it with a quickness before suddenly speaking, "shut up!"

minho turned his attention towards the younger who avoided eye contact, "hyunjin?"

"don't fucking tell them changbin or else." hyunjin said through gritted teeth before pushing his way out of the room.

minho was left there, bewildered until the others soon came in.

felix looked down at changbin was sobbing, "what happened? changbin why are you crying!?" felix asks as he rushed down towards the boy, immediately hugging him.

chan walked over towards minho, "you were here first, what happened?"

minho turned and made direct eye contact with chan, "i don't know, it's something dealing with hyunjin. he doesn't want to tell us and he told changbin not to say anything either."

chan turned around and looked at changbin, "i'll go talk to hyunjin."

;

the boy knocked on the room door before letting himself in after hearing no response from the other.

"hyunjin?" chan mumbled out while walking towards the bed, which had hyunjin sitting on, looking gloomy.

"don't ask me anything. i'm not gonna answer them." hyunjin spoke out quickly as chan sat next to him.

"you can tell me what's going on when you want to. but right now, i'm here to comfort you." he said, opening his arms wide, signaling for a hug.

hyunjin hesitated for a minute before letting out a small sigh and hugging chan back. the older rubbed circles on his and played with his hair.

"you're beautiful, okay hyunjin? you're handsome, you're worth a lot. you know that right?"

the boy hid his face, "i'm not any of that."

chan cupped the other's face, forcing him to look at him, "in my eyes, in everyone else's eyes, you're a true beauty, alright?" he says, sweeping hyunjin's long hair behind his ears.

"really?"

chan nodded. a small silence filled the room before the older suddenly leaned in for a kiss. hyunjin was shocked for a moment until he gave in. the kiss became more passionate as time went on but suddenly, someone walked into the room.

"hey, changbin finally—woah!" jeongin covered his eyes as the other two pushed away from each other out of embarrassment.

"jeongin—i..."

the youngest let out a nervous chuckle, "no no, keep going, it's fine—just meet us in the living room when you two are done." jeongin then shut the door, not forgetting to lock it, of course.

hyunjin's cheeks flushed a pale red, "oh my gosh why didn't we—ugh!" he grumbled out of frustration, making the other chuckle.

"we're alone now, and the door is locked." chan says, a small smirk starting to appear on his face.

suddenly, hyunjin grabbed chan by the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for another passionate kiss. this went on for a couple of minutes until the older started to take off his shirt, and that's when hyunjin started to panic.

"i uh..chan—i'm sorry, i'm not ready." he nervously spoke out and sat upright on the bed.

the other immediately put his shirt back on, "oh, no worries. it's fine, i respect that."

hyunjin smiled, "i'm sorry...m-maybe next time.."

the older nodded, "yeah, of course...i'll be heading to the living room now."

hyunjin also nodded as chan left the room. he let out a small sigh as he lifted his shirt up again, looking at the fresh cuts.

chan, who was on the other side of the room, leaned against the closed door.

——————————

i can confirm there will be MUCH MORE romance in this book.

i can also confirm there is gonna be lots of explicit scenes so ...