008

mr. hwang scoffed as he hid behind a big dumpster, watching as the police were clueless about his presence. he smirked knowing he successfully got away from the police, for the last time.

"great...now i gotta find my son." he couldn't help but smile, thinking about what he'd do once he finds hyunjin.

"mr. hwang?" a familiar voice called out, startling the older.

the said guy turned around and noticed the younger boy, staring at him with wide eyes.

"how'd you—"

"how are you out?!"

mr. hwang grabbed both of the boy's shoulders tightly, "jiwoon."

"you're not on the news, but i am." mr. hwang spoke confusingly.

"i faked my death."

;

hyunjin winced in pain as chan was putting treatment on his black eye. he was getting frustrated at the pain and smacked the older's hand away.

"aish! chan, it hurts!" hyunjin complained as he curled up into a ball on the couch, making the other completely speechless.

"stay still hyun." chan scolded and brought hyunjin closer to him.

"be gentle then, loser." hyunjin frowned.

"the only times i'm not gentle is in bed, suck it up."

hyunjin blushed, "shut the fuck up!"

chan laughed at the other's state, "i can show you." he winked, making the younger go completely embarrassed.

"i rather not." he grumbled and slapped chan with a pillow.

"felix lost his ability to walk for a week." chan said, causing hyunjin to scoff and roll his eyes.

"weak."

"aye, you can't be talking if you didn't even experience it." chan said, forehead flicking the other.

"ow! chan, i already have a black eye." hyunjin whined, covering and rubbing his forehead.

"weak." chan jokingly teased, making the other laugh.

;

mr. hwang brought jiwoon into a random alleyway, "so you faked your death, how?"

jiwoon shrugged, "i harmed myself until i fainted. they escorted me to a hospital and that's when i escaped."

"they think i'm dead."

mr. hwang squinted his eyes as he nodded slowly, "okay then..."

"interesting isn't it?"

"sure sure. does that explain the cuts all over your body?"

the younger scoffed after looking down at the fresh cuts, "why are you looking at me body for?"

the older rolled his eyes and stepped closer to the other, "you know jiwoon, you kind of disappointed me."

"wha—"

"my son is still hanging out with those nasty freaks."

"listen, i just got out of jail because of you, can we not talk about this right now?" jiwoon said frustratedly.

"i've been running my ass off away from the police this whole entire time! you got out the easy way out."

"okay? why are you complaining?! this is all your fault anyways!" jiwoon shouted loudly.

"watch your mouth kid." mr. hwang spoke fiercely.

"you're so fucking self-centered."

"you are too."

the younger scoffed, "seriously, what do you want? if you're asking me to do something to your son again, it's a no."

"why is it a no?"

"because i'm not gonna have sex with someone i don't even like. i have my own life too!"

"you have your own life too? kid, your whole childhood has been ruined. it's too late."

"what the fuck is wrong with you!?"

"you need to find my son and bring him to me."

"and why would i do that for you?"

"do you want me to find someone that would treat you the same way you treated hyunjin?"

jiwoon paused and glared at the older in front of him. he clenched his fists tightly and let out a heavy sigh.

"fuck, fine!" he gave in, making mr. hwang smirk in victory.

"fucking bitch."

——————————

reading all y'all comments make me happy and motivated to write more 🥹