009

seungmin unlocked his window and opened it for the other that was climbing in. he helped the younger inside and shut his window again.

the other looked at him with a guilty look on his face. seungmin didn't dare to speak first as he was angry.

"seungmin..."

"what were you thinking jeongin?!" seungmin spoke out furiously towards the other.

"i'm sorry, i lied to you." the younger mumbled, but seungmin heard him loud and clear, which made him even angrier.

"why? why would you lie to me jeongin?" the older asks in a softer tone, even though his face expression told everything,

the boy stayed quiet for a bit. he was scared to speak, he had no excuse to tell.

"talk to me dammit!" seungmin snapped. he was angry and upset, and angry tears soon started to flow down his cheeks.

"seungmin i.." jeongin reached forward for the other's hand, but seungmin pulled away.

"don't touch me.." the older muttered, backing away from the younger.

jeongin stepped closer, "please, seungmin."

seungmin stayed silent, until jeongin suddenly pulled him in a tight hug, refusing to let him go no matter how much he tried to.

"i'm sorry. i'm really sorry. i have no excuse for lying to you." jeongin confessed, whispering in the other's ear.

seungmin calmed himself down and stopped crying. the younger wasn't letting him go, so he just let himself be in this tight grasp.

he needed a hug anyways.

;

"jisung punched you in the stomach, didn't he?" chan asks, trying to lift hyunjin's shirt up to check if there was any bruises, but the taller stopped him almost immediately.

"my stomach is fine." hyunjin replied bluntly, pulling his shirt back down fast enough so nothing was revealed.

chan was confused, but he figured hyunjin wouldn't lie, so he nodded.

"alright, minho is taking care of jisung so i'll go check up on them." the older says before standing up.

"tell jisung i won the fight for me!" hyunjin joked as chan walked up the stairs. he heard a chuckle before the older was completely out of sight.

he sighed as he laid back onto the couch. his eye was hurting and his stomach was definitely in pain after jisung punched him.

his cuts were still fresh.
and jisung just decided to punch him in the stomach.

just then, changbin suddenly came out from around the corner, scaring the other a bit.

"are you really not gonna tell them?" he suddenly asked, making hyunjin tilt his head.

"about the cuts..." changbin mumbled, and the taller suddenly realized.

changbin knew.
he saw it.

"don't be so loud changbin!" hyunjin whispered, even though the shorter was as quiet as he could be.

"hyunjin."

"please, don't tell anyone and just keep your mouth shut!" hyunjin said while whispering.

changbin sighed, "can i just ask why you're doing it..."

hyunjin's eyes shifted towards the ground, "it helps me relieve my stress."

"you relieve your stress by harming yourself?"

the boy nodded, "don't tell anyone, changbin...i'm trusting you."

the older didn't know what to do. hyunjin was harming himself, and he doesn't know how long he's been doing it for and how much he's been doing it for. he was in a tight situation, but hyunjin had put all his trust in him. he didn't want to upset the other, even though he shouldn't be doing such things to himself.

it broke him seeing the way hyunjin was treating his body. he wanted to help the younger get better.

"one condition." changbin spoke, making the other bring his head up.

"i'll help you. any stress you have, lend it to me. put all your problems on me, hyunjin."

the younger widened his eyes, "w-what?"

changbin sat down next to hyunjin who stared at him in shock. they made eye contact and the older held both of hyunjin's hands.

"your scars are my scars."

the younger felt his eyes water, "changbin i..."

"i want to help you. please, stop harming yourself."

hyunjin let a few tears slip out, and changbin soon wiped them.

"you...want to help me?"

"i want to help you."

hyunjin suddenly pulled changbin in a tight hug and sobbed. he cried.

changbin comforted the other, he didn't realize how much pain hyunjin was in. he had a hard life, and he knew that. even though the younger doesn't express his feelings as much to him or the others, he could tell just by looking into his eyes.

he was in pain.

;

chan walked into the room and suddenly covered his eyes.

minho and jisung were passionately making out on the bed.

"gosh! is jisung even okay?!" chan asks, startling the other two boys who were unaware of the fact that chan was watching them.

"i-i'm fine..." jisung stuttered out in embarrassment.

minho's face turned red, "what are you doing here chan?" he asks softly, shy about what just happened.

"i was just checking up on you guys—i just gave hyunjin the treatment for his eye."

"is he okay?" jisung asks, making the oldest chuckle.

"i don't know, you tell me. you're the one who made it anyways."

jisung rolled his eyes playfully, "shut up chan."

"nah, he's fine. i threw some jokes here and there."

"oh gosh, here we go again." minho teased and chan looked at him.

"hey! all i said was that the only time i'm not gentle is in bed."

jisung and minho stared at each other with wide eyes before looking back at chan.

"you said what?!" they both spoke out with a shock look on their faces.

"you guys can be an example."

jisung suddenly stood up from the bed, "i respectfully pass on your offer, but minho would totally love to accept!" without hesitation, jisung ran away from the room, leaving minho behind, shook.

"yah! jisung! you can't just leave me here!"

chan closed the door and minho watched his every move.

"we haven't done it in awhile, right?" chan asks with a smirk, making minho blush.

"it's gonna stay like that!"

——————————

i'm a slight bottom minho enthusiast tbh
i just feel like bottom minho is very rare to find