015

"you're seriously not gonna tell him?" beomgyu asked as he was dragged around a corner by younghoon who stopped in his tracks.

he turned around to face the other, "who knows how he'd react? i don't want him to be worried about daehwi, plus everything that hyunjin has been going through recently, i don't want to put more stress on him." younghoon explained, and beomgyu let out a sigh.

"i know, but daehwi is his best friend. if we don't tell him, he'd still be worried sick no matter what." beomgyu replied, and younghoon put his hand over his forehead in distress.

"you're right, it's just...ugh, how could daehwi possibly be so stupid though? none of this would have happened if he didn't drink and drive."

hyunjin heard younghoon and beomgyu's conversation. he wasn't the type to eavesdrop or anything, but because of their suspicious movements, he just had to. younghoon and beomgyu were the only two people he could trust, and hearing this from them, broke his heart.

he ran away after finally knowing why daehwi hasn't been in contact.

;

chan was calmly strolling through the garden of the school until he saw hyunjin running like his life depended on it.

"hyunjin!?" chan shouted as he ran after the boy in concern.

"hyunjin wait!"

the boy finally stopped out of pure exhaustion and he was sweating like crazy. his heart was beating and he felt like he couldn't breathe.

"calm down, what happened? did someone hurt you? tell me hyunjin, i'll give them what they deserve!" chan said, but the other shook his head.

"no one hurt me...it's just—i...daehwi, he.."

chan leaned in close, waiting patiently to hear what hyunjin needed to say.

"i don't know, i overheard younghoon's and beomgyu's conversation and they said daehwi was drunk driving.."

the older let out an audible gasp, "are you serious? i thought he was smarter than that!" his fists clenched, but he saw how worried hyunjin look. after all, daehwi was his best friend.

"everything's gonna be okay, hyunjin."

"that's easy for you to say."

;

jeongin looked around before entering an empty classroom and shutting the door right behind him. he turned on the lights and was startled to see another male casually sitting on a desk, smirking at him.

"ah, fuck. you scared me, rowoon." jeongin spoke out as he walked towards the other.

"what are you doing here, jeongin?" the taller asks with curiosity.

"i could say the same thing about you. what are you doing here, rowoon?" jeongin replied, leaning in forward.

"oh you know, just doing what normal students do. like, catching up on assignments. what about you, hm?"

jeongin's breath hitched before backing away, "nothing. i come here to just hang out. you know? escape from reality."

rowoon smirked as he got off of the desk and walked towards the other who kept backing away, "i know you're lying. this classroom is the exact classroom i go to every single day, and i never see you here."

jeongin tilt his head, "why are you being so suspicious?"

the taller stopped in his tracks, "me?" he pointed to himself, "being suspicious? never."

"the way you just said that makes you suspicious, rowoon. i know you may think i'm stupid, but trust me. i know everything." jeongin warned, and the other couldn't help but let out a stifled laugh.

"everything, you say?"

"everything."

rowoon backed away, "you can't know everything. you don't know anything about me, jeongin."

jeongin smirked, "i can know anything about you any time. you're just not worth getting to know. am i wrong?"

"certainly."

before the boy could say anything else, the two both heard the door open, and changbin was revealed. jeongin was shocked as he wasn't expecting changbin to be in the classroom.

"changbin? what are you doing here?" jeongin asks, and rowoon was also shock as well.

the tallest of the three sat back on the desk as he watched the two have a small chat about something that he couldn't really hear since they were talking quite softly.

"join me in on your little conversation." rowoon interrupted, and jeongin gave him a dirty look.

"no, mind your own business."

"you're so boring, jeongin."

jeongin grabbed changbin's wrist and lead him outside of the classroom, leaving rowoon smirking.

"aish, jeongin. you just know everything, huh?" the boy laughed to himself.

"just you wait."

——————————

yay rowoon is finally playing a big part in this story woo