𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.

"i'm glad you're back, takemichi."

in front of the raven-haired guy was tachibana naoto, the man who was helping him rewrite history and the one who he accidentally saved.

"i've been doing some searching while you were gone, and surprisingly, you made a huge change towards the future." the man explained, going to his computer with takemichi following.

"hinata is still dead, mikey is still nowhere to be seen, but something happened."

"sendo atsushi. he wasn't originally part of the plot, but he's now one of the members of toman." he showed takemichi a photo of his old middle school friend.

"akkun?" the male stared in shock and confusion at his friend, who was now part of some dangerous group.

"he's the only way to get in touch with mikey, considering how you guys were close back then." naoto swiveled his chair and locked eyes with takemichi.

"do you still have his contact number with you?"

takemichi thought for a moment, before nodding his head.

"i do, but that is if he didn't change his info."

"are you sure this is the place?"

naoto's eyes twitched in annoyance as the two stood in front of a very expensive-looking club.

takemichi hummed as he looked at naoto then back at the clubs' entrance.

"this is the place he told me to go to, so maybe yeah." he grinned as he confidently walked at the doors.

"c'mon naoto!"

the two walked past the doors and were greeted by women who wore extravagant clothing. they were lined up with a smile on their faces as they greeted the pair.

"good evening gentlemen, who are your choice?" a man said, bowing towards takemichi and naoto who were uncomfortable with the situation.

"ah, we're not here for that." earning a confused look from the man.

"we're here to talk with your boss." takemichi's statement caused the man to eye him suspiciously.

the man cleared his throat and went out the back, asking the people there if their boss made any reservations. after some time, the man came back with a smile, but you can clearly see how nervous he was.

"well why didn't you say that you guys are the boss's friends?! come!"

"two vip here!"

"man, akku you really got a nice place

"man, akku you really got a nice place." takemichi commented as he and atsushi walked to the rooftop of the building.

"heh. thanks man, it's no biggie." sendo replied, scratching the back of his head as he shrugged off his friend's compliment.

"what do you mean no biggie?! you can have any girls you want, you own your own club and you have expensive ass things!"

sendo laughed at his friend, walking towards the edge of the roof.