𝐯𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐯𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

the two drove through the empty streets of tokyo with heavy hearts, passing by buildings and apartments as they made their way to the musashi shrine where the rest were waiting for them.

to say that they're hyped for the big showdown was an understatement.

three division captains were at the hospital, their leader and his vice-captain unable to attend and worst of all- their friend had just passed away.

they wished that these events happened at different times, hoping to at least pay their respects to the (h/c) haired female before going to a brawl that could end in disaster.

i guess that when you're in pain, time goes by quicker.

the musashi shrine was seen from a distance, making chifuyu speed up as they were immediately bombarded by other toman members once they got there.

the two blond boys kept quiet, making their way to the stairs that took everyone's attention.

"listen up everyone!" chifuyu exclaimed, takemichi going quiet beside him as everyone looked at each other in wonder.

"as you all know, the captain of the decay of angels and also known as mikey's girlfriend just passed away." this caused a commotion amongst the crowd of members.

"y/n? she's dead?!"

"dude what the fuck?"

"that can't be true- she's the fucking zombie!"

the two first division vice-captains stared at the crowd with a stone-faced expression, understanding their surprise at the news.

"our president can't join today's fight with tenjiku, our vice president too."

this caused another round of commotion through the crowd.

"what? then what are we gonna do now?"

"without our top two around we're toast!"

"that's right. an army without their king is just a disorderly crowd- an automatic defeat."

takemichi's eyes landed at inui seishu who stepped forward from the crowd. the sunflower blond male had a solemn look on his face as everyone turned to their sides to look at him.

"he's got a point."

"should we back out?"

our blond time-leaper clenched his fists by his side, glaring at the ground.

"surely, if we retreat today we can prepare ourselves and get a better chance to win. but..."

"today, toman will attack tenjiku."

almost all of the members looked at him in revelation, completely taken aback by his sudden declaration of war.

of course, many of them were against it.

"huh?! what kind of shit are you talking about?!"

"since when do you give us orders huh?!"

"don't fuck with us dickhead!"

"the least we can do is wait for mikey to recover from this!"

chifuyu matsuno and takemichi hanagaki kept quiet despite their loud remarks, watching in silence as the other members started leaving the shrine- dead set on not dying today.

it was quite understandable that they wouldn't want to participate in tonight's fight- i mean, being the ones who cower behind their leader it's pretty reasonable.