𝐝𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧

the four arrived at the shrine- people were already there as they waited for mikey to start the meeting.

mikey and y/n walked to the front, seating at their usual spots while takemichi and draken situated themselves just at the end of the staircase.

while takemichi was looking around, he noticed that f/n was also there- this must be a serious meeting if the captain and vice-captain of the angels are attending, he thought.

"the third division captain nomination ceremony is starting now!" draken exclaimed, getting the attention of the members who were all confused.

"i wonder who's gonna be the new captain."

"third division captain! please stand up!" and to everyone's surprise, y/n stood up from the steps as f/n walked towards her. both of them stood confidently in front of the crowd.

"the decay of angels' captain and vice? did the team disband?"

"we're finally getting girls in!"

"l/n y/n, the captain of the decay of angels and her vice-captain are going to be the third division's temporary leader." mikey said, causing another round of commotion from the crowd.

takemichi looked at the group on the front, seeing f/n and y/n together really does spark his fight or flight senses. their brains and brawn is something to commend- maybe that's why mikey chose the two?

"that's not all- the third division is earning its new members! step forward, tetta kisaki."

a tanned-skinned, blond-haired male stepped forward from the crowd as everyone sent him judging looks. takemichi couldn't believe what he was seeing- the man responsible for hinata's death and others as well is currently in front of him.

kisaki walked up the steps as he sat down, back facing y/n and mikey. f/n was offended that he had the guts to do that, and was about to approach when the (h/c) haired girl held onto her wrist.

"the hell's his problem?!"

"he just sat down with his back to our leader!"

y/n had enough of his smug attitude, thinking that he owns the place as she hiked up her dress and walked down the steps until she was behind kisaki- using her foot to push him down.

"i always hate it when guys like you think you're all that." she glared, (e/c) eyes meeting with irritated blue ones.

mikey didn't do anything when y/n took kisaki by the back of his uniform and dragged him behind her, making him stand up behind her and f/n.

"know your place- you should always be behind your superiors." f/n side-eyed the boy who had on an irritated look.

the stunt caused another round of commotion.

"i've seen him before!"

"isn't he one of moebius?"

"why the hell is a moebius shit here?!"

when everyone caught fire that tetta was once a part of moebius, this caused everyone to rally against letting him join- shouting about how they should kick him out.

"shut up! it's mikey's decision! so if you got a problem with it then step forward!" everyone hesitated as they clenched their fists, bothered by their captains' decision.

y/n was still annoyed by tetta as she and f/n kept a close eye on him.

mikey stepped forward as he looked at each one of his men.

"we're going to challenge valhalla!" he exclaimed, everyone surprised at this- even y/n.

"is this why he chose us to lead the third division?" she muttered, catching the attention of kisaki who had a sly smirk on his face.