𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚.

when takemichi woke up- he found himself staring up at his bedroom ceiling.

his mind was fuzzy at the events that happened mere hours ago, but he kinda got a gist of what happened as he was taken home.

before he was brought here, he remembered something that shiba hakkai had told him as the tall male carried takemichi to his house.

'i have something to do with the black dragons.'

his brows furrowed as his eyes bore through his ceiling, mind flashing to what kazutora had told him before his meet-up with naoto.

' hakkai shiba killed the previous leader and took over the black dragons'

if what kazutora said was true- then the reason why hakkai left toman was to kill his older brother taiju, and it'll result in the future where the black dragons joined forces with toman!

takemichi placed a palm on his forehead as he continued to glare at his poor ceiling.

then i should stop shiba from killing his brother... but whether or not he or taiju is the leader- it's all bad news anyway.

then i'll just have to fight the black dragons myself.

"i'm the only one who can do this... i can not depend on anyone else anymore-!"

"what the fuck are you doing mumbling over there?" takemichi almost leaped up in surprise when he heard someone speak- disrupting him on his little monologue.

makoto looked at him with narrowed eyes as he held his playing cards in one hand, the other scratching his nape as everyone looked at the confused blond boy.

"what're you guys doing?!"

"we came to check up on you of course!"

"we can't just leave our vice-captain alone right?"

takemichi looked at his friends with a look of confusion, before standing up and pointing at takuya who sweatdropped at this.

"you guys- you joined toman?!" he exclaimed, causing the mizo mid five to look at him all weirdly.

"uh... yeah?"

"what's with the pause?" chifuyu responded, surprising takemichi even more since he wasn't aware of the boy's presence.

"you and baji invited them in, remember?"

"you need to have more self-awareness man."

there was a moment of silence for the poor boy as he took in everything that was said- shaking his head to make sure that no suspicions would arise.

"it's nothing..."

atsushi shrugged him off as the group continued their game of go fish.

"but it's weird... to think that the black dragons would ruin the balance." he muttered, earning a nod from kazushi.

"yeah, things are gonna get rough."

"i'm sure the higher-ups will be involved." makoto said, dropping his cards as he sighed.

"y/n became a captain of toman now- worst of all she's mikey's girlfriend. adding to that, toman's got over four hundred and fifty members ever since they absorbed valhalla... her and takemichi getting beaten up by the black dragons is enough to start a conflict!" takuya swear dropped as he looked to the side.

everyone is feeling tense about toman's current situation- who wouldn't?

they're in the midst of going against a feared biker gang that's older than them and more powerful than them.