𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

your next mission now is to save draken, and prevent y/n and hanma from ever meeting.

"you're having a meeting here?" hina asked takemichi. the two were currently standing in front of the musashi shrine.

"mhmm. that's what draken told me a while ago."

the couple met up in front of a random convenience store on accident when takemichi ran away from a semi-naked girl. takemichi was still shuddering over how scary hina was when she explained how takemichi literally ghosted her over the past weeks.

suddenly, the sounds of a motorcycle's impulse echoed throughout the quiet neighborhood as hina and takemichi looked to their right and saw a bunch of headlights.

hinata hid behind takemichi, who shielded her just in case these were different thugs from his group.

a ton of motorcycles stopped right in front of them, and takemichi doesn't want to admit it- but he was scared shitless.

suddenly, two from the group of riders came up to takemichi and started verbally harassing him.

"what are you doing here huh?!"

"do you know where you are?!"

he felt hinata shaking behind him, so gathered up enough courage to make her feel safe. but before he can even say anything, a voice interrupted him.

"oi, you little shits. stop ganging up on the boss's guest."

a purple-haired male intercepted them, causing the guys to bow down swiftly and speed walk away.

"you brought your little wifey with you. heh, follow me."

the three walked past the ocean of toman members who were all talking with their own groups.

draken spotted the three as he waved them over.

"yo, takemitchy. glad you can make it."

takemichi waved at his senior, placing a comforting hand on hina's shoulder for comfort. draken noticed the girl as he crouched down in front of her.

"ah! hey hina. sorry for scaring you before."

"i-its fine."

draken noticed her slight discomfort as he called another female to provide a companion for hina.

"emma! y/n! c'mere real quick."

looking over at the direction draken waved at, takemichi felt his world stop as he looked at one of the females with disbelief.

no doubt, that was the girl he saw at that club.

he closed his eyes, praying that the girl won't recognize him. but alas, the world was never really on his side.

emma's eyes widened in recognition as she stopped, causing y/n to halt beside her.

"oh, well if it isn't pussy boy." emma snickered. causing all four of them to look at takemichi. one looking at him with amusement, one with anger, and one with no emotion at all.