𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐳𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐞, 𝐥/𝐧 𝐲/𝐧

to think that almost every one of them didn't believe in the supernatural- wouldn't wanna believe in things that are childish like ghosts and other types that a child could think of.

they'd like to think that they all inhaled some sort of gas that made them hallucinate right now- like a man with his cocaine.

because there ain't a chance that l/n y/n was actually standing in front of them right now.

the once rowdy and chaotic battlefield turned into something of silence, all eyes on her as she kept a hard look on the guy who was the reason behind their suffering.

almost everyone who knew her looked at her with a mix of shock and deniability- wondering if they were all just sharing the same fever dream and that they'd wake up laying on their comfortable beds.

kokonoi hajime felt relief tug at his heartstrings- wanting nothing more than to get her out of here to prevent the unexpected.

it didn't take long for tetta kisaki to snap out of his shock, jaw, and fists clenching and eyes glaring at her with murderous intentions.

"how... i made sure to swing with all my strength- how are you still alive?!" he asked, (e/c) eyes staring deep into his soul that made him froze on his spot.

he knows that this was the end for him- knows that all his efforts on trying to make the largest criminal organization in all of japan are ruined, just because of this zombie right here.

"need to uphold my title as toman's zombie, no?" his eyes watched the familiar glint of a knife, watching the (h/c) haired girl twirl the weapon before throwing it in his direction.

tenjiku's top brass watched as the knife nicked the tan male's cheek, blood seeping out of his fresh open wound as takemichi walked up to the young captain with teary eyes.

"y/n... you're alive?" the female turned to look at him, harsh expression melting into a look of softness- giving him a fangy grin that everyone grew to love.

"yo, takemitchy. don't worry about fighting him alone now, you have me."

as cliche as that may sound and as impossible that may seem due to their current situation- that being surrounded by three-hundred tenjiku members and just fifty-three from toman, including her.

but despite that, she knows who'll come out victorious out of this whole fight- and kisaki knows that too.

ryo and mika huffed at her attitude with amusement- glad to find out that dying didn't affect her personality one bit.

tetta kisaki turned to the side with angry eyes as everyone heard another loud impulse of a motorcycle- this time it was shuji hanma.

the tall male stopped right in front of kisaki- him mounting the back of his bike as he turned to the other tenjiku members.

"stop her from leaving this place!" he exclaimed before hanma booked out of the pier.

this caused all to snap out of their shock, tenjiku men making their way to the (h/c) haired female who shoved her helmet to the side and took takemichi by the arm.

y/n turned behind her as she and the male stood beside her motorcycle to look at the toman members who were fighting for them.

"we'll catch up to them- try and take as many of the tenjiku fucks off!" chifuyu looked at her while he kicked another opponent off to the side with a grin.

"you got it!"

the young captain looked at takemichi and mounted her bike, gesturing for him to get on before they can even lose track of them.