𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞

"let's go play, y/n." mikey whined as he tried to drag the female to the water.

"take takemichi with you! i'm trying to prepare snacks here!" she exclaimed, pointing the knife that she was holding at takemichi who was still confused at what's happening.

why am i at the beach with draken, mikey and y/n?!

y/n continued to slice the watermelon into reasonable sizes. when she was satisfied with the cuts, she placed the fruits on a container and went on to prepare the drinks.

"takemitchy, mind calling the two for me? i swear i'm more like their mom than their friend." she grumbled, aggressively mixing in the juice packet into the water jug as the male visibly gulped and hesitantly approached the others.

"oh, takemitchy? you wanna join?" draken asked as he held mikey's head underwater, causing the smaller male to trash around- splashing the two.

"uh- not exactly. y/n told me to get you guys, she already finished cutting the watermelon up." he pointed at their spot where y/n was adding ice to their juice- albeit annoyed at how some melted.

mikey resurfaced, hitting draken in his stomach as the male looked at takemichi.

"did she have any dorayaki's?" he asked, frowning when the male shook his head. draken stretched as he began to walk to the shore, ready to munch on the fresh fruit that was prepared for them.

"c'mon, y/n will have our heads if we don't go there right now." he motioned for the two to follow, mikey having to be dragged by his friend back to their spot.

takemichi's goal was to become the president of toman- and to prevent any of the future events from happening. he knew that he was aiming for the moon by his goal but he was determined to at least try his best.

despite not being an official toman member, being friends with mikey should at least give him leverage to gain a position in right?

the three reached their area, which was luckily at the secluded part of the beach that mikey and y/n found months ago.

"good, you're here." the female wiped the excess juice powder off her hands as she gestured for the guys to sit as she started to pour the liquid onto the cups.

"y/n... are you okay now?" takemichi asked as the (h/c) haired female gave him a cup, humming as she looked at him.

"me? yeah- look at this cool scar i have!" she gestured at her exposed stomach, a scar on her left side as she proudly presented it.

"i work out a lot so it healed quicker than i thought-!" mikey pressed down onto her wound making draken and takemichi let out a shocked noise as y/n fell on her knees, clutching her stomach.

"you asshole!" she exclaimed, crawling on the dirt as she held onto mikey's ankles- successfully throwing him down with her.

the sight made draken sigh, a sudden idea popping in his head as a sly smirk crept up his features.

"say, mikey- what was that about y/n promising that you guys are gonna marry?" he nonchalantly brought up that time when mikey sat in the waiting room as the female was getting her operation done.

takemichi looked at draken with wide eyes as the two couple stopped their wrestling and stared at draken with a blank look.

"i didn't know you still had feelings for each other after you guys broke it off." draken sipped at his juice, one eye closed as he waited for their reaction.

"hah? what're you talking about?" y/n said, sitting up as she dusted her swimwear from the sand.

"i mean- i understand if you guys still have the hots for one another, but promising each other of marriage? man just get back together already." mikey and y/n looked at each other, the female raising her brows at him. draken waited for their shocked reaction- patiently waiting.