𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐞𝐬

"this can't be happening-!" emma cried onto hina's arms as the female rubbed her back for comfort.

mizo mid's ferocious five and draken all stood beside the operation room, praying to any god who's listening to let y/n survive.

"they said it was cardiac arrest..." takuya muttered, leaning against the wall as they waited for the rest of toman to arrive.

"don't get your hopes up."

"hina- i'm so scared!" emma continued to sob as mitsuya and peyan ran through the halls and up to draken and takemichi, who sat down on the provided seats.

"how is she?!"

draken had a solemn look on his face as he leaned his head against the wall behind him, staring at the wall opposite of him.

"she went into cardiac arrest..." he murmured, making his two friends gasp as mitsuya punched the wall closest to him.

"no way-!"

"before we got to the hospital- her pulse had already-" takemichi began, only to be cut off by draken.

"it was my fault." everyone who was around the male turned their heads towards him, shocked by his words.

"c'mon man-"

"i was kiyomasa's target-! i'm supposed to be the one inside of that room and not her!" although he didn't have tears in his eyes, remorse can be heard in his voice as the girls continued to tear up.

"don't say that draken." a newcomer said, taking everyone's attention off of the tall male.

"mikey! f/n!"

takemichi ran towards the two, stopping in front of them with a panicked face.

"y/n! she-"

"we heard, takemitchy." f/n muttered, occupying the seat next to draken as the two waited patiently for the doctor's news.

"mikey!" emma exclaimed, tears still running down her face as her brother sat down next to the two.

"quiet down, you're being too loud. we're in a hospital." he said, hands together as he gazed at the blank walls.

"y/n would scold you if she ever heard you screaming." f/n tried to joke, but it only came out as a choked-out sob.

"y/n isn't going to die from a measly stab that easily." he began, an empty smile creeping up on his face as he kept his eyes trained at the ground.

"she wouldn't want to die here, she'd haunt me if she did so."

"and she promised to marry me when we grow older, so she's definitely not giving up now."

at this point, almost everyone at the waiting room was close to tears as they looked at mikey, who still kept his stoic look on.

"so all of you, believe in y/n more."

"it's not your fault draken, so stop hating on yourself." he looked at his best friend who said nothing.

" he looked at his best friend who said nothing