𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮

just like planned, the three drove to one of the nearest convenience stores to order food-to-go.

the night was still young, making them sit outside the store and eat their food there.

"so k*saki killed me huh?" y/n said as she took a gulp of her apple juice, looking at takemichi who was sitting on a bench along with chifuyu.

the two were sharing a cup of noodles while the girl settled for a sandwich and apple juice.

"man he pisses me off even more now." the (h/c) haired female grumbled as she threw her empty juice box on the nearest bin.

"so kisaki really was the enemy all along. he tried to target baji and y/n..." chifuyu grumbled as he furrowed his brows, glaring at the concrete.

"yeah, heard that from himself in the future."

y/n had a blank look on her face as she leaned on her motorcycle, letting the cool breeze kiss her (s/c) skin as the three conversed outside the convenience store.

"i'll kill him..." chifuyu said, clenching his fists as y/n held up her hand.

"i second that, but not right now." the female replied, making the two look at her in confusion.

"the majority of the third division is from when kisaki joined- who all goes under me. then there's the sixth division which is all full of valhalla members. if kisaki is the enemy and still has ties with them- who knows what he'll do if he finds out about our plan to stop him."

y/n explained, sighing after her long explanation as she took out another juice pouch. chifuyu nodded along as he stood up.

"plus, you just got into the position as vice-captain for the first division recently. y/n has no vice-captain and she's the one handling kisaki in her division- which makes us not prepared."

the female hummed as she continued slurping on her juice pouch, not really listening as her mind wandered off.

"but you know- i'm really pumped!" chifuyu turned to takemichi with a smile on his face.

"we're gonna make the first division great, takemitchy!"

and at that moment, takemichi felt more hyped up in his new mission. he gave the two a determined look as he nodded at them.

y/n gave him a thumbs up from her position on her motorcycle as she grinned.

"we'll curb stomp the black dragons, kisaki, and whoever's asses." chifuyu exclaimed as he held out a hand for takemichi.

"we've got your back." the (h/c) haired female smiled as she leaned on her bike, palms resting on her cheeks as she watched the two shake hands.

"let's make this work."

takemichi looked down at their joined hands and nodded, smiling at chifuyu.

"alright partner."

(e/c) eyes stared at the two with a soft smile on her face. the female sighed as she hopped down her motorcycle, walking towards the two as she looped her arm around takemichi who was caught off guard.

"chifuyu, you can go ahead. i'd like to talk to him for a minute." chifuyu gave her a nod as he bid the two goodbye, walking to his motorcycle as he pulled out of the parking lot.

the two watched chifuyu drive away as they were enveloped in silence. takemichi wasn't sure as to what the girl wanted to talk about- but he guessed that it has something to do with her future.

y/n watched the bike go further away from them, sighing as she took her arm off the poor boy who sat there stiffly.

"i died, right?" takemichi looked at her hesitantly as he nodded.