𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲

shit! this is bad!'

takemichi stared at the sight of a bleeding wound on taiju's back- courtesy of yuzuha who joined in on the fight.

the tall male clicked his tongue as he looked behind him and glared manically at his sister, whose facade didn't falter.

"you fucked up, yuzuha."

here's a little backtrack on what happened before all of this shit went down

turns out, k*saki and his group 'failed' at the planned ambush against taiju- causing the male on steroids to walk in on takemichi talking to hakkai, trying to stop the youngest shiba on his plans to murder his brother.

thankfully, the blue-haired male failed at it- unfortunately, he was choked by his brother and would've suffocated if takemichi didn't but in.

takemichi took quite a beating and was flung across the altar, and then was held in a chokehold by taiju.

and that was when yuzuha came to the rescue- and stabbed taiju on the back. she missed hitting him fatally of course, but that's not what we're focusing on right now.

now that you're all caught up, let's continue alright?

taiju looked at takemichi with an unreadable look as he wiped his blood-coated hand on his pants

"thanks to hanagaki shouting when he saw you, I had a split second to move. so hate on him!"

takemichi looked at the male with a surprised face, eyes widening as he looked at the wound on his back.

'no way- the wound is shallow?! does that mean i avoided the future where kisaki manipulates hakkai?"

taiju turned to his siblings with a deadly look that only someone who's on drugs would have.

"how sad... you tried to kill your own blood-related brother."

"your own family who shed tears and blood... for you!" veins popped all over his body as hakkai and yuzuha looked at him.

"for us? like hell."