𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧

"y/n, care to tell us why you've brought tetta and shuji here?" draken sighed as the (h/c) haired female entered their meeting place- the two males behind her as she greeted everyone.

the (e/c) eyes female gave him a hum as she took her spot in between mitsuya and baji who looked at her with curious gazes.

"i have a special announcement once everyone is all here." she said, sitting down as kisaki and hanma took their places behind her.

mikey looked at her as she waved a hand at him, offering the blond a closed-eyed smile as she went back to her conversation with baji about hair products.

"i had no idea hakkai was the lil bro of the black dragon's leader." nahoya smiled as mutou grunted beside him.

"you knew, right mitsuya?" the lilac-haired male kept quiet as hanma let out an amused laugh, making the (h/c) haired female to turn around.

"the black dragon's huh? what a hassle."

"there's no avoiding it though." kisaki looked down to see piercing (e/c) eyes staring at his soul- making him shiver on the inside.

"who told you to speak up?" she asked, raising her brows before sighing as she waved a hand.

"never mind that. where's takemichi and hakkai anyways?" chifuyu looked at her and shrugged.

mikey turned to look at the entrance as everyone piped down, hearing two sets of footsteps as they stopped in front of the door.

"enter."

the doors opened showing a determined look on his face as hakkai stood behind him with a stoic expression.

y/n hummed in delight as the two walked in.

draken cleared his throat, ready to start the meeting when the (h/c) haired female raised her hand- gaining everyone's attention.

"can i say something?" the tall blond looked at mikey for an answer, when he saw the male nod- he gave y/n a thumbs up as they all listened to what she has to say.

the female stood up as she began taking off the toman jacket mikey had given her- it was his before but it grew small on him.

"oi- all of us are minors here-"mitsuya sweatdropped as he turned in the other direction as her bandaged chest came to view. everyone except mikey and kisaki averted their gaze- mikey raising a brow at her.

y/n folded the jacket as neatly as she can before she walked up to mikey and handed it to him- surprising the male of her actions.

"i, l/n y/n, step down as the third division acting captain."

her statement made everyone look at her in shock- even kisaki and hanma who were amused at her.

mikey looked at her dead in the eyes as she looked back at him.

"what's this all about y/n?" the female ignored his statement as she pointed at kisaki who was still standing behind the chair that she was seating at.

"i appoint tetta kisaki as the new third division acting captain. along with shuji hanma, the vice-captain."

draken cleared his throat as sweat formed on his temple, stepping in before things escalate even further. baji looked at kisaki as his eyes went back at the female- who was already walking to the exit.

chifuyu was shocked at this- they didn't plan this!? he looked at takemichi for help, but all the blond could do was nod- telling him to go with the situation as chifuyu hesitantly stepped down.

"what's this about y/n?" nahoya asked, his smile erasing as he looked at the female in curiosity.

the (h/c) haired girl turned around as she met with everyone's curious gazes.