𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢

"so, you saw your ex yesterday?" f/n asked, earning a nod from y/n who was walking beside her drinking her (flavor) milk.

"the one who keeps comparing you to a dead girl five years older than you...?" her friend asked again, y/n humming in response.

"and he... slapped you and assaulted you just because... you weren't responding to his calls and texts?"

"pretty much, yeah."

f/n sweatdropped at how calm y/n was about her situation yesterday.

"i'm surprised you kept your ex away from mikey. and how did he not question that bruise you got?"

it was true, and fortunate for y/n as well. there was a bruise that formed on her cheek where kokonoi slapped her- it looked horrible, to say the least.

and given how mikey comforted her yesterday, he should've at least seen the bruise forming.

he may have not noticed- but she's not taking any chances as she covered her bruise with plaster before leaving for school.

"eh, it's not that bad anyway." y/n replied, throwing her empty milk carton at a random trash can- patting herself on the shoulders as it landed at the right bin.

"i really don't understand what you saw on him anyways- but it's alright since he's got that money anyways."

the two laughed as they continued their way through the neighborhood.

someone caught f/n's eyes and tapped y/n to notify her.

"hey, isn't that yamagichi? mikey's new friend?" f/n asked. y/n followed where her finger was pointing at- not before slapping it down because of courtesy.

"you mean takemichi? yeah, that's him." said male can be seen running in their direction. y/n waved at him which caused him to slow down and stop right in front of the two.

"y/n! I didn't expect to see you here." he said, huffing as he tried to catch his breath.

the female patted him on the back as she waits for him to regain his breath. when he was finally stable enough to hold a conversation with- she asked him where he was going in such a rush.

"oh, i'm going to mikey! i've got something to say to him- kinda urgent." y/n quirked an eyebrow at him.

"mikey? if so then can we come with you?" she asked, f/n beside her nodding as she tried asserting dominance at the poor boy.

"huh? sure." he said.

now the three were walking towards the abandoned storage house where mikey was at.

"so, what'd ya wanna say to him?" takemichi looked at her as he scratched the nape of his neck.

"it's about the fight with moebius." he replied, making y/n and her friend look at him in confusion.

"ah. what about it? you wanna join in too?" she asked.

"well- no. i need to talk to him to call off the fight."

f/n was furious at him- as she grabbed his collar and shook him.

"are you crazy?! that fight is the only fight that the angels are allowed to attend!" she said, making y/n sweatdrop at her vice-captain's words.

"w-what?"

f/n let him go as she stomped on the ground, muttering curses as y/n came to handle the situation.

"despite being in a gang- we really weren't allowed to fight since tokyo is just full of gangs that are filled with boys." she explained, whilst patting a now pouting f/n.