Lives After Happily Ever After

Greetings one and all. This story is set 3 years after the events of Frozen 2 and 7 years after the Tangled series finale (Elsa and Rapunzel are both 27 years old and Anna is 24).

As the summary explained, this story will follow the Canon characters of Frozen and Tangled as they watch their children from the future fight to save their present world. Naturally many pairings are involved.

There are heavy elements of Kingdom Hearts in this story so a little knowledge of the KH lore would help benefit some viewers, though it is not total required so do not worry if you haven't played the games. yet

With that. Please enjoy

Lives After Happily Ever After

It was a beautiful Spring afternoon in the kingdom of Arendelle. Kristoff briskly marched out of the palace gates, making his way towards the town square. There was a bounce in his steps and a swing in his shoulders but most noticeable of all was the wide toothy grin plastered on his face, he was overjoyed at the moment and rightfully so.

Behind Kristoff came Kai the plump steward and royal advisor of Arendelle, almost having to run in order to keep up with the younger, much fitter man.

"Sir, I implore you... please consider your etiquettes... AS OUR PRINCE CONSORT!" Kai pleaded between buffs, panting in exertion.

"What? I'm striding properly." Replied Kristoff, suddenly self conscious but noticing nothing amiss.

Three years have passed since the freeing of Northuldra and Kristoff could hardly believe how much has happened in such a short time, how much his life has changed since; Elsa abdicating the throne to become the leader of the Northuldrans, Anna crowned as Arendelle's new queen, he and Anna becoming engaged, then married. And so much more following.

Now here he is, Kristoff a ruler of a kingdom on his way towards town with a BIG announcement to make.

The kingdom was alive with activity as per usual. Townsfolk and merchants haggled, traders and distributers from neighboring kingdoms exchanged news and gossips near and far. Kristoff past them all as he entered the busy streets, wherever he walked people stopped their activities to greet their prince consort.

"Good day your Highness," Peter the street vendor smiled waving his spatula.

Kristoff smiled and took a whiff, "Good afternoon Peter. Wow that smells good, keep it up!"

Then he passed Jenna the brewer. "How ya doin Jenna? Keep that poison strong." Kristoff encouraged, to which Jenna just laughed in resopnse.

The Prince Consort was well liked, it was bitter work at first but by now Kristoff had memorised the names and faces of just about everyone in the kingdom and went to great lengths to building rapport with his subjects. Not at all like the lonely mountain man in the past, who shunned social interactions and preferred the company of reindeers over people. He still loved reindeers of course, and trolls.

At last Kristoff and Kai reached their destination, a stone podium permanently erected on a stage at the edge of town square. More people noticed Kristoff at the podium and a small crowd began to congregate.

"Have you your speech note prepared, sir?" Kai asked.

"Sure have." Kristoff replied holding out a small note.

"Very well." Kai responded. Turning to face the now large crowd gathered before them.

"Ahem. Good people of Arendelle may I have your attention please. His Highness Prince Kristoff would like to make a special announcement." Kai spoke. The murmurs stopped and the steward beckoned the prince to begin.