Party at Iluka

Welcome!

A quick refresher for everyone. Since Disney never officially gave Prince Eric's kingdom's a name, I have elected to name it Iluka.

Plus. In The Little Mermaid 2 there was a boy who danced with Melody at her... rather memorable birthday party. And once again the writers neglected to designate the boy with a name, nor was much detail about him yielded either. So I'm gonna call him Ascot, son of Iluka's admiral.

With that, please enjoy.

•••

Chapter 9

Party at Iluka

It was a lovely sunny day in the beautiful sea side kingdom of Iluka, with sparkling waters and serene tides. The markets are always busy and the city folk are mostly happy... well mostly.

"THE SCHOOL IS ON FIRE!" A man yelled.

The audience gasped.

True to his words, a large building was indeed ablaze, a crowd had gathered to watch in horror as the disaster unfolded.

"Oh dear." Ariel gasped. "I remember that incident."

Glass shattered and rained onto the streets below, dozens of panicked children, parents and teachers spilled onto the streets, scrambling to escape the inferno, but two unfortunate souls were still trapped inside.

An elderly man carrying a crying little girl desperately made his way for the fire exit.

"It's Old Man Jarred!" Gasped Ariel.

"And Little Suzy!" Cried Melody.

Eric didn't say anything, he leaned forward on the table and observed with great concern.

Jarred and Suzy were near the emergency stairwell but a large wooden beam above them suddenly collapsed. The little girl screamed as the beam crashed just a foot in front of them, raising a shower of embers and barring their path.

"NO!" Jarred yelled.

The audience gasped in terror, worrying for the unfortunate pair.

"HELP US!" The Jarred pleaded. "Please. Somebody!"

"Are we going to die, grandpa?" Suzy cried.

The old man set his granddaughter down and looked her in the eyes. "No dear, they are going to rescue us. You'll see."

As if on que, two thumps sounded from the opposite side of the debris, then a loud crack and a black armoured fist punched through the concrete and wood. The mysterious hand took hold of the debris and with a loud grunt of exertion the person behind it ripped the obstruction free.

Little Suzy and her grandfather gasped as three figures stepped through, one was dress completely in black and blue armour complete with face mask and goggles. The other two were dressed more casually. One held a strange axe like weapon and the other had two swords on his back.

"It's Neoma!" Varian cheered.

"And Amelia." Anna cheered.

"And Flynn." Rapunzel cheered.

"Are you both alright!?" Asked Flynn, yelling over the blaze. "Are you injured!?"

Both Jarred and Suzy shook their heads.