Battle for Northuldra

Phew! This chapter is longer than all three previous chapters combined! I was thinking of splitting this in two, but what the heck.

Finally, time to introduce this story's main protagonists; "The Heroic Seven" A quick recap on the children of the Frozen and Tangled characters, we have;

1) Flynn: Son of Rapunzel and Eugene (Wrenn's twin)

2) Wrenn: Daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene (Flynn's twin)

3) Amelia: Daughter of Anna and Kristoff (2nd child)

4) Aidan: Son of Anna and Kristoff (1st child)

5) Neoma: Daughter of Cassandra and Varian

6) Novak: Son of Hans and Lady Caine

7) Eri: Daughter of Elsa

•••

Battle for Northuldra

"13 Years Later." The screen read.

The screen showed Northuldra and the Enchanted Forest, well what's left of the Enchanted Forest.

Elsa gagged at its horrendous state. It isn't so much a forest anymore, rather a charred and crater riddled warzone!

"Whoa, now that's a Fixer Upper." Said Kristoff. Nobody argued with him.

Kristoff, Anna, Elsa, Rapunzel, Eugene, Frederic, Arianna and Willow watched with grim expressions.

A few stone structures remained but besides that nothing was recognisable, certainly not the mind boggling city sized ice fortress in the middle.

"Who on Earth even made that ice fortress?" Rapunzel asked.

"Surely not Elsa, she's supposed to be dead." Said Eugene. "Sorry." He quickly added.

Elsa huffed.

The fortress was under heavy siege, the Unquiets assailed its walls from all sides. Sounds of shouting, musket fires, screaming and cannon fire rang about. The forces defending the fortress can be identified as remnants of Arendellian and Coronan guards  as well as Northuldran elemental shamans. Outside, a group of Earth Giants could be seen stomping through the Unquiets that swarmed the land.

The screen panned from one side to the other giving a quick overview of three key skirmishes. The West bridge, the Main gate and the North wall.

•••

A mighty barbarian warrior wearing ancient armour and a horned helmet lead the Unquiets across the West bridge, smashing at the defenders with monstrous strength.

"It's him. It's Kroza Kul!" An Arendellian guard yelled.

The defenders of the West bridge were forced back into the gate house, the Unquiets filled the length and width of the ice bridge. The situation appeared dire until.

"Everyone is back in the gate house. COLLAPSE THE BRIDGE!" The Lieutenant guard ordered.

As was instructed the ice bridge collapsed, dropping hundreds of Unquiet into the rocks and ice spikes below. Several dozens that still clung onto the edges and walls surged into the gate house and fought in melee.

Kroza held up an early design steal sword, he waved the heavy weapon menacingly at his foes. That's when one of the defenders stepped forward to meet him.