The Storm of Unquiet

Okay time to give some credit where it's due. I would like to give a big hand to EvermoreElements author of "Destiny: Rapunzel" and trulisthetic the author of "Tangled and Frozen Characters Watch Their Movies" (From FanFiction).

Their stories of Tangled and Tangle/Frozen characters watching their own movies on screen really helped inspire this story for me. I highly recommend you check them out as they are thoroughly entertaining reads.

Now for any Kingdom Hearts wiz reading this. No, the Unquiets are not an actual thing, I totally made them up. So I'm afraid we won't see them in KH4.

By the way BOLD writing indicates what's happening on screen and "Author's Notes."

That said please enjoy.

•••

The Storm of the Unquiet

The entire crowd was silent. The Forest Witch had just spoken of the apocalypse.

"Do you seriously mean to tell us the world is going to end?" Asked Elsa.

The witch nodded slowly. 

"It is paramount that I inform as many kingdoms as possible, when word of this gathering reached me I knew this was the chance. I am sorry, Queen Anna and Prince Kristoff that I must do this in the middle of your daughter's celebration gathering. But it is imperative that you all know what would occur, so that you may perhaps prevent it."

Anna allowed a moment to let the news settle.

"Very well. We shall hear what you have to tell us." Anna declared.

"I will do more than tell you, I will show you." The witch spread her arms. A mass of smoke filled the podium and the stage of the town square forming a gigantic screen.

"Now I suggest you all take a seat. These visions won't last too long but I would hate for some of you to collapse on the floor from the shock of what you will see."

The crowd did as the witch suggested. Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, Olaf, Rapunzel, Eugene, Frederic, Arianna and Willow all shared a table.

Cassandra with Varian sat at a table adjacent to Rapunzel's, along with the Stabbington Brothers, Lady Caine, King Marius and Prince Mathew.

As the rest of the attendants took their seat the screen formed an image.

A mountain, barren and lifeless as far as the eye could see. The image zoomed in to view a large stone gate of strange and unfamiliar designs, the construct was ancient and ravaged from the passing of time.

"These are the gateways of which the great enemy will breach our world." The Witch narrated.

A few people began to mutter at the mention of enemy.

All of sudden a portal materialised. Movement of erratic nature could be faintly seen beyond the portal's purple and black swirls.

The audience's curiousity instantly became blanch horror.

Monsters of inconceivable nature poured out of the portal and spilled onto the rocky landscape. They varied in size, most were as tall as men while some were as large as a house. Some vaguely resembled goats, others birds, even humans, worst yet were those that were hideous amalgamations of mixed creatures. No two of these monsters were the same but all had a texture of bottomless darkness, like the very light itself cannot illuminate their forms. Their eyes were pupiless yellow orbs and their features always contorted in rage and anguish and hate. The stuff of nightmares.