To The Dark Kingdom

Morning came. And what a beautiful start to the day it was.

"Wow. What a gorgeous sunrise!" Chirped Rapunzel. Awestruck despite even her own home kingdom being all about beautiful sceneries with the sun.

"Yes, the fjord side sunrise in Arendelle is one of the most beautiful in the world." Elsa sighed, admiring the scene.

The group consisting of Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna, Eugene, Kristoff, Arianna, Willow, Frederic and Edmund strolled down the streets with the kids. The unique snowy mountain range that surrounds Arendelle offers a spectacular reflective sparkling glow that cannot be seen anywhere else. Indeed many visitors were crowding the docks and balconies to take the time to appreciate the view.

It was a lovely morning and the Elsa group was up in high spirits. The same could not be said for Cassandra's group.

"Top of the morning, friends!" Anna greeted merrily.

"Ngrhgarbruyak." Was the incoherent mass grumbling response.

"Is something the matter?" Asked Elsa.

"None of us got much sleep last night." Sideburns grumble.

"Did the tides keep you up?" Kristoff asked with concern. He also glanced at the other ships, wondering about their other guests as well.

"Oh the blimp was definitely rocking. But it wasn't the tide!" Patchy growled.

The Elsa group looked at the Cassandra group and that's when they noticed there was actually one member among them who had not woken up grumpy.

Lady Caine sported an uncharacteristically wide smile from ear to ear. And standing beside Caine was Hans who looked totally battered and bruised.

"Oh, I see." Giggled Rapunzel.

"Tch, Yeah." Groaned Cassandra. "Though it looks like they were not the only two."

They followed Cassandra's gaze and that was when Elsa and the rest of the merged group finally noticed Anna's equally wide smile.

"Anna, you too!?" Elsa gasped, she was aghast. Even though Anna is an adult and a married woman, Elsa still cannot help but a be an overly concerned older sister.

"We sure did!" Anna grinned, looping her arms around Kristoff, who shyly looked to the distance.

"You two may want to take it easy, you've only just had Amelia after all." Frederic suggested, shaking a finger at the couple.

"Plus don't forget, all of a sudden we all now have double the number of kids." Rapunzel laughed.

"Oh but I can't help it." Whined Anna. "It was such an emotional day yesterday."

Lady Caine seemed to agree.

"Yeah, but come to think of it." Eugene rubbed his chin and turned to Varian and Cassandra. "How did you two stay abstinent?"

"Eugene!" Rapunzel scolded.

"Because Varian is sensible enough not to get turned on by my death!" Cassandra also scolded.

"Oh, I get it. Cassandra isn't grumpy because she didn't get any sleep, she's grumpy because she didn't get any action last night." Eugene laughed.

•••

"aaaaaAAAAaaaahhhhh!"

The people in town watched Eugene run past them, chased by a furious Cassandra hot on his heels with a plank of wood held high.

•••

Everybody took their seats as per before. The girls sat together while the boys sat in their own group.