The Mission

Welcome back

I have more artworks on Deviantart, if you would like a better look at them please head there and search "theheroicseven"

This chapter will introduce the story's main antagonist. Chernabog, an existing Disney character, if you haven't heard or seen him yet I advise looking up "Night on Bald Mountain, Fantasia (1940)" on YouTube. And you'll have an idea of what the Heroic Seven are up against.

There is also Yen Sid, another existing Disney character. He appears briefly in the beginning and end of "The sorcerer's apprentice, Fantasia (1940)." Fixing Mickey's miscasted spell.

And now please enjoy.

•••

The Mission

The audience dispersed and returned to their seats. Anna quickly grabbed Varian, Cassandra and Lady Caine.

"Let's join our two tables." Chirped Anna. "Since this story will be about all our children, then we should all sit together!"

Elsa and Rapunzel giggled, both women were heartened by Anna's infectious positive energy. The Arendelle queen was eager to get to know Cassandra and Lady Caine even more now.

"We're gonna be the bestest buddies, us three, Elsa and Rapunzel." Anna sang, looping her arms around Cassandra's and Lady Caine's.

Cassandra passed Rapunzel a look. 'Definitely your cousin.' Her expression spoke which made Rapunzel laugh.

Lady Caine just looked and felt incredibly awkward about the situation. The Stabbington Brothers and the King and Prince of the Southern Isles cringed at the precarious sight. The Prince Consort of Arendelle noticed the four.

"Well then, shall we take our seats." Kristoff offered.

The four agreed with him and took their seats. Elsa tapped Kristoff's shoulder.

"Kristoff. Eugene's father is seated a few tables back, perhaps we should invite him over too." She suggested.

"Good idea, Elsa." Kristoff replied. He then passed Eugene a smile and made his way over to King Edmund.

Moments later, a large table was set consisting of Anna, Rapunzel, Elsa, Eugene, Kristoff, Cassandra, Varian, Lady Caine, Frederic, Arianna, Willow, Edmund, The Stabbington Brothers, Prince Mathew and King Marius.

The movie continued.

The victory had been euphoric, people embraced laughed and cried. They have weathered a massive Unquiet assault and slew four major enemy commanders.

But there was no time for celebration, nor time to grieve the fallen. A task of astronomical importance needed to be briefed and so in the middle of the ruined compound, the battle weary princes and princesses were summoned before the two queens.

They did not take kindly to this task.

"What do you mean we five must leave?" Aidan asked, shocked by his mother's command.

The remaining defenders and shamans present balked at the idea of sending the princes and princesses away. They too looked to the two queens for answers.

The audience were just as confused. Why would they send away Northuldra's greatest heroes.

"Aidan, listen. There is nothing more you can do for us here. There is another place that needs your help, and I believe you will do far more good there." Explained Anna.