The Second Dark Portal

Welcome to chapter 13!

This chapter will introduce 2 other Disney franchises to the crossover so keep your eyes peeled ;)

Also, just a heads up. No spoilers but... Brace yourselves.

With that, please enjoy.

•••

Chapter 13

The Second Portal

•••

"HYAA!" Flynn shouted.

The screen began playing and without warning the audience were treated to a spectacular aerial spin kick performed by the Sun Prince.

Flynn extended his leg and the base of his boot slammed flat into a muscular tattooed man's face.

"Oooh!" The audience cringed.

With a wet snap, the nose of Flynn's victim exploded in a spray of blood and broken cartilage. The large man fell backwards, raising billows of dust with his ground shaking collapse.

"AND THE WINNER IS FLYNN!" Roared the commentator.

"Wait, is this some kind of competition?" Asked Rapunzel.

Flynn raised his fists high and the crush of spectators thousands in number shook the stadium with their thunderous cheers.

"Ahh." Eugene smiled. "It's the Gladiatorum. The battle arena in Muscle City."

Turning to his corner, Flynn vacated the large fighting ring while the event staff and medical team rushed in to remove his unconscious opponent.

"What is this, the first century!?" Balked Frederic. "What kind of barbarous blood thirsty cabal did my grandson involve himself with?"

"Oh dad, that's nothing. It's just like The Challenge of the Brave contest we host annually." Rapunzel brushed off.

"Hmmm." Frederic grumbled. His views on such events always change whenever his family gets involved.

"Way to go Flynn. Now it's my turn." Aidan grinned. 

The larger boy popped his knuckles as he stepped past Flynn and entered the arena himself, a similarly stocked opponent awaited him.

"That's another gold piece for the tally." Chirped Eri. Drawing another mark on her notepad.

The girls sat at the stands, acting as the coaches and managers while the boys enthusiastically did the fighting.

"This is a great way to make some extra money." Said Neoma. "With the way things are going, we'll be set for a month."

"Thank Novak, this was his idea." Flynn praised, he brushed the dirt off himself. "Where did you hear about this Gladiatorum, Novak?"

"Yeah. Where did you hear about this place?" Asked Wrenn.

Novak who had been diligently observing the fights suddenly tensed at the question from his friends. And it just so happens it had to be these two particular friends.

"Umm..."

••• Flashback •••

"Mom?" A younger Novak, perhaps twelve years of age sought his mother's attention.