Danger Zones

Chapter 11

"Uh, so remind me again why we are all dressed up like this!?" Lady Caine growled. The fierce former pirate leader glared down at herself and was visibly annoyed with what she has been made to wear.

A cute frilly magenta dress with elegant grey bows.

"Oh come now, Caine. You look great!" Chirped Rapunzel, bringing a teacup to her lips. Rapunzel herself wore a pink frilly dress.

It was the late afternoon and the town had decided to take an intermission from the viewing of the magical screen. A moment for everyone to stretch their legs, grab a bite and mingle. The families of The Heroic Seven and close friends have gathered to enjoy tea and cake together.

Of course when Rapunzel mischievously suggested they dress for the activity Elsa eagerly obliged, casting her ice magic over the group. And now Lady Caine, Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna and Cassandra all wore matching frilly dress, not dissimilar to the party dresses their daughters wore prior to the party in Iluka.

"Aren't we a bit too old to be playing dress up?" Asked Cassandra in a light purple dress, looking every bit as uncomfortable and annoyed as Lady Caine.

"You are only as old as you feel." Laughed Willow. She and Arianna weren't dressed up like the others but they were having a blast just watching. They were not the only ones.

"I think you look great, Cassie!" Varian laughed, savouring the rare moment of his wife in a cute dress. Cassandra glowered at him.

"I still can't believe our girls had trouble selling these dresses!" Exclaimed Anna. The Arendellian queen wore a turquoise green dress just like Amelia's.

"Oh they'll definitely be selling now." Chuckled Elsa in an ice blue frilly dress. She looked across the street at the retreating form of Ginger. Elsa had given the seamstress a sample dress and no doubt the woman is eager to mass produce Eri's attire.

"The children have made a big impression on everyone." Arianna stated. Placing a hand on her niece's arm.

Elsa cast her gaze around the town and from what she could see of the populace, her aunt was right.

Mattias along with the local guards and some foreign military personnel were discussing fighting styles and weapon applications used by the seven teens. Children ran around the streets whacking each other with sticks and toy weapons, posing as their individual favourite heroes.

Lastly, Elsa saw Melody approach and offer thanks to each of the present children. She watched and chuckled when a smiling Frederic placed Little Wrenn in the girl's arms. It was truly heart warming, as Melody and Frederic both had their lives saved by The Seven.

Eri, Amelia, Aidan, Wrenn, Flynn, Neoma and Novak have made a huge impression on the viewers.

"Thank you so much, you guys!" Cooed Melody. Little Wrenn giggled as the older girl gave her a peck on the forehead. She gave Flynn and Amelia one as well.

A chuckling Kristoff hoist up little Aidan, and placed him in Melody's arms. 

"Whoa! You're a big one!" The girl laughed under the surprising weight of the oldest member of the team.

"I wish Eri, Neoma and Novak were here too." Melody sighed.

Anna heard the half mermaid and immediately pondered on the matter at hand, particularly with Novak and by extension, Hans.

Hans. For six years that name was a curse on her lips . She had been so mad at him and wanted to stay mad at him... But now?

Would that she and Elsa will meet Hans again, they are after all tied in together now, their paths once again destined to cross with the assembling of their heroic children.