The Asteroid

Welcome back everyone! And thank you for waiting.

To start things off, I hope you've seen Treasure Planet. It will help.

Also if you've seen Lilo and Stitch you may remember The Grand Councilwoman. Although she will appear slightly younger in this chapter.

There'll be many references to other medias in this chapter. See if you can spot them all.

It has been brought to my attention that Disney owns Fox. So as a treat I'm going to invite a guest character, it will be quite the encounter.

Lastly. I have two new pictures on Deviantart, please check them out.

With that, please enjoy.

•••

Chapter 17

The Asteroid

•••

The dirigible sailed high above the empty green pastures, few have ever looked down at the vast earth from such a height. With the setting of the orange sun in the horizon the sight was breathtaking, and someone was certainly taking the time to enjoy it.

"I'm flying!" Amelia laughed.

Standing at the bow with her arms spread and the wind in her face was Amelia. Behind her stood Novak with his arms around her waist.

"Aww." Anna cooed.

Lady Caine grinned.

Hans looked away.

A not so enthusiastic Kristoff grumbled at the screen.

"My. They sure are high up!" Exclaimed Elsa.

"They are flying at the dirigible's absolute limit, at least five thousand feet above sea level." Explained Varian.

"Do we really need to fly that high?" Frederic whined. "What's wrong with staying just thirty feet off the ground?"

It terrified the former king just to watch.

Neoma stood at the helm with her hands on the wheel, Aidan and Eri stood beside the alchemist, the trio discussed their next destination. Flynn and Wrenn meanwhile lounged at the stern simply cloud gazing while Amelia and Novak stood at the bow, continuing to have their fun.

"You should have a try, Novak." Amelia insisted. "Don't worry. I'll hold you."

Novak did as he was told and for a moment he felt the awe inspiring sensation of flying.

Until Amelia shook him!

"WARGHBLAGAR!"

The rest of the group heard Novak squawk like a seagull, they watched the boy and girl collapse backwards onto the deck, Novak's legs were jelly and his face was white as a sheet. All the while Amelia hugged his waist and laughed playfully.

Lady Caine shook her head disapprovingly at her son's display of fear.

"You shouldn't horse around like that, Amy. It's not safe." Neoma admonished.

"Aww. But he's so cute when he's scared!" Amelia squealed, rubbing her cheek on Novak's back.

Novak was unresponsive to Amelia's teasing, seemingly unconscious with an expression of fright frozen on his face.