C H A P T E R 2 (Edited)

━━━ ☆ ━━━
T H I R D  P E R S O N

THE HUMAN SHEEP student was having a nightmare illusion about the demon brothers. The loud shouts and screams echoing through their head had affected MC's slumber.

"I wish you were the one who left, not R/N" The yellow-coloured hair who was Satan exclaimed with unhappy tears bawling out of their eyes.

"I agree to Satan. Why did you even do that?!" The eldest brother Lucifer yelled.

They were all surrounding the poor little human. The human who did everything for them, was now getting criticized for
R/N's leave. They tried to fight back but Leviathan only shut them up.

Suddenly, Belphie popped out of nowhere and gripped their huge, strong hand to the human's neck. They were trying to catch their breath but couldn't help as the way the demon held their collar was too tight.

"This is why I don't trust humans that are like you. You are the real monster here for hurting R/N!" He yelled as he grips his hand more tighter.

Beel stepped right beside the little human and started pulling their messy hair. MC let out a huffled scream from their mouth as the pain they're experiencing gets extreme.

The brothers morph into their demon form, showing their dreadful side.

Before their last breath, they look around not seeing Mammon nor Asmodeus.

"MC.. MC."

"Hey little goose. We're gonna be late for class" R/N said while shaking MC trying to wake them up.

Their heart was pumping quickly after they opened their tired, puffy eyes. They look at their right to see R/N who was sitting beside them. MC had noticed a tray with a bunch of food for breakfast on the table.

On the other hand, the new student was only staring directly to their swollen and tired eyes.

"Are you okay?? What happened?" She tried asking but her questions only ended up getting ignored. R/N took a deep sigh but her hopes were still up the sky.

MC swung their legs down the floor and stood up. They walked over to a shelf full of their bathroom products, then bobbed their head down looking at the towel. While they were grabbing their things, R/N was at their back and was tapping MC's shoulder.

"MC, is there something wrong? You're acting kind of weird."

MC hesitated to answer but also calmed down, though it took them a few minutes to reply back.

"Yes, yes! I'm doing alright. I just had the worse nightmare ever, haha."

"R/N! HURRY YA ASS UP!" The greedy demon shouted while running towards inside MC's room.

R/N turned around to see Mammon who was already behind her back. The demon looked where MC is and slightly smiled.

"Ya comin' MC?-"

The new student cut him off.

"Let them be! MC can probably manage to fix their self. Now c'mon" She squealed, gripping her hands to Mammon's then tugging him outside of the room.

"What the- DON'T DRAG ME YA SH-"

The echos of Mammon's yelling faded away each second as they go away. MC didn't care and just shrugged their shoulders, closing the door.