S2 | CHAPTER 12 ☆

Awoop jumpscare- please skip this unedited cringy chapter for your safety 🙋

No way you're gonna scroll 😟

Published - February 26, 2023
Edited - March 25, 2023

Word count: 4348

━ Author's important message

Hey! Essential message!! This story includes negative messages and swearing.
You have been warned okay? It's your choice to skip this chapter ^^!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Meeting them again

It was only 6 am in the morning and I was already awake. Ari and my parents were still sleeping so I had an idea.

I was wearing oversized grey pajamas but I didn't care. I wanted to go outside to get some fresh air, so I wore my flip flop slippers and walked out of our room.

No wonder, it's already 6 am but the view of the sky was still dark like the evening. I didn't mind as I still have the time to watch the sun rise.

I could already feel the coldness within my slip-on shoe as I stepped on the yellow sand. I sat on my knee, watching the stars glitter all over the heavens.

A few minutes later, I heard someone's footsteps. I turn to my left to see a silhouette of a person. My heart pounded quick as I wasn't sure who they were. As they came closer, my vision of theirs started getting familiar.

I stood up and realized that it was Lucifer. The demon who slapped me by my cheek last time. I still couldn't get that out of my mind.

I reacted with a flinch as he sighed deeply. He noticed my reaction and quickly apologized.

Lucifer: I.. Pardon me, MC.
MC: No! Don't be.

MC replied to him with a gulp. He knew that MC was anxious, and that he was around them.

Lucifer: So, what came to your mind about waking up early in the morning?
MC: I would say the same to you.
Lucifer: Answer my question first.
MC: Why do you ask anyway?

Lucifer looked directly to both of my eyes and gave me a slight smirk.

Lucifer: Playing hard, hm?

This little...

MC: I'm not playing games here, stupid!
Lucifer: Then answer my question. It's easy, you know?