C H A P T E R 15 (Edited)

━━━ ☆ ━━━
M C

IT WAS ONLY SIX in the morning and I was already eating breakfast at the table with my parents. Akira had to go home yesterday, and well, she had a lot more things to do for herself.

We were silent now than before. None of us bothered ourselves to speak up while eating, although, I know my dad couldn't handle it anymore. He might just start speaking again.

"MC, can you please just tell us what happened" He suddenly asks and I jolt my head to him. I have totally forgot about that. I glared at dad but I looked away from him quickly and sighed. I knew I couldn't escape from this.

"I... I can't. You'll only get mad if I do" I answered with a low voice, afraid that they'll just get upset. I grab my plate and stood up, walking out of the dining room.

I hid behind the wall on the other side of the room. Suddenly, both of my parents started talking to each other.

"I'm worried. Maybe something did happen to MC and Akira" I nodded, ashamedly, disappointed.

"I also tried asking Akira but they didn't want to tell me"

"Maybe MC's friends know?" I only laughed in my mind. They've met him before but never spoke with each other again after the incident. I only walked to the kitchen, trying to push the negative thoughts inside me.

☆☆☆

A I L

She shook her head, as she was giving me a sign of disagreement. My wife is right, MC's friends and Solomon rarely meet when they were kids. I think they've already forgotten him, since it has been a long time.

"Not them, silly. I was talking about the other guys that we met" I raised both of my eyebrows as I was met with realization. She was talking about the demon brothers, not MC's other two friends. I guess my thoughts were mistaken.

Our conversation was kept in a long time until we decided to do the following chores. I stood up from my seat, grabbing me and Meria's plate. I walked towards the kitchen and I suddenly heard MC's voice in a call with someone. I furrowed my eyebrows and hid at the wall beside the kitchen room.

I completely recognized the voice to whom my child was speaking to. I fisted my wrists in anger, but I forced myself to control my emotions.

"Sorry. I can't really talk to you right now. Can I end this call now?"

"But MC, I just want to talk to you about what happened yesterda—"

"Please, just fucking leave me alone" I never heard MC swear before, but I really don't mind, unless if they swear too much.

I took a deep breath and went inside the kitchen, keeping a normal face, "Are you alright, dear?"

"Of course dad" Oh, no. You're not, and I know it. If I ever get to meet Solomon again, I'll have to punch his ass around until we get home.

☆☆☆

I opened the door inside to MC's room. As a slow person, I tried my best to find MC's so-called DDD quick. With my wide eyes, I quickly found the device and opened the screen. And fortunately, there was no password.