C H A P T E R 17 (Edited)

Okay but like- I'm too lazy to edit the paragraphs and this thing HAD more like 4000 words 💀

━━━ ☆ ━━━

M C

I YAWNED, OPENING MY mouth while still rubbing my dry, tired eyes. Why do I have to do that? I keep finding these types of things whenever I read stories. Like, when that main character wakes up they just randomly rub their eyes. But I think everyone does.

"Sweetheart!"

I turned my gaze to the opened door. It was my mom who called me, I mean who else? My dad isn't a girl, unless.

I replied to my mother back with a sweet, charming voice, trying not to crack up because I only woke up.

"Hi mom."

She let out a small giggle to me. I love you mom, I don't know why I'm saying this. In fact, I didn't get too much sleep.

Especially since you and dad made out last nigh-

"Me and your father made you your favourite breakfast. Come down now before the food gets cold" I gave her a slight smile at the other side of my lips. To be honest, I prefer mom's cooking than dad. But he isn't bad at cooking though.

"Mom, did you wash your hands?" I blurted out. 

Now she gave me a concerned face, which has also abit of a confused expression and her eyebrows all up.

"Mom, I meant because I don't feel well these days and I don't want it to make it worse!" I lied as chuckled fill inside my room. It wasn't really that bad as she gave me a frowned face and walked towards to me. She then started examining my temperature by putting her hand to my forehead and the sides of my neck.

"You do seem a little bit hot."

What, but.. I thought. Okay, maybe it was a little bit too much. My mom's right about me being hot though. Maybe that's how I got the damn demons.

But hey, what do you think about them? Also can someone fix the 4th wall.

☆☆☆

We both head downstairs. I was just dragging her to the dining room. Not sure why I was doing that though.

As we both got into the room, I saw dad who was already eating the food.

Mom walked over and sat beside him. Wow, such a great couple. Oh yeah, they're married so that's why they always need to be together. Well, not everytime though!

But since they didn't let me sleep OVERNIGHT, I decided to sit far away from them and started eating my food. As I examine the corner of my eye, I saw dad who was staring at me for awhile.

"MC? Is there something wrong?"

I look at him and immediately shook my head. He knew something was off about me, but I hope he doesn't get it.

I want to forget about it. But I can't. But hey, they already traumatized me so
much so I can't just blame
them.

"Okay then. Just tell us if you need help, alright?" I didn't speak back as I only nodded to him. I mean, it wasn't that hard to talk but I just couldn't as I might just say something that will probably lead me to hell.

When we were all done talking, I decided to help them with the dishes but dad refused.

Instead, he carried me, went upstairs, inside my room,
threw me to my bed for no reason.