C H A P T E R 23 (Edited)

━━━ ☆ ━━━
A I L

HOW DO I EXPLAIN this shit to my own child? I don't want to hurt their own feelings with just a simple but stupid words.

I'm aware of what my child feels, but honestly I should just bring this to Lucifer. He's the one who brought this up to me first.

I will fucking torture and kill him if Mc cries.

Turning around, I saw my wife Meria with her gaze at me with a worry wearing in her face. She knows but she didn't also want to tell MC.

"How do we convince our child about this?" She asks me. That trembling fear in her voice is troubling me from focusing.

I know we both care for MC, but we couldn't face her the truth that the both of us need to tell. They're totally gonna be disappointed to us.

I shook my head in no. "Lucifer will handle this, not us. He's the one who asked for this. If not, the message he gave me might be from the demon lord himself."

Meria only nodded to my answer and instantly wrapped her arms around my body. My needs of hug has wiped away as she stole it. I beamed her a slight smile and kissed her forehead. She likes love.

My bubbly tomato face turned into a normal color again as I saw three of my children going down the stairs. Akira had already left after the breakfast.

"Ooooh I didn't know my parents have a bébé time with each other." Matthew jokingly said in his most fucking italian accent voice.

I heard soft chuckles from the other two behind Matthew's back. Of course, my wife had to do the same.

Don't tell them that I'm embarrassed.

☆☆☆

M A M M O N

Agh! The house is so quiet. I feel like tearing up. I miss MC so much that I just wanna hug them so tight, cuddling 'em around my arms while we both watch a movie together.

It's been days and I haven't got a single announcement from my shitty older brother who's known to be that old man Lucifer.

Even by beggings don't work.

Who cares about money anyway?? Of course the great Mammon does! But I care about MC more. They're my favorite human.

I mean, R/N tried to be friends with me but the only thing she did is to keep me distant from my human. I'm glad she changed but that still doesn't change my expectations to her.

R/N was the reason MC left the Devildom. And because of that, me and my human barely talk with each other these past few weeks. I can't even visit 'em in the human world without Lucifer agreeing to! I can text them on DDD but it doesn't work really often.

That makes the great Mammon sad.

I watch the clock tick every second, then it turned to eleven in the morning. I haven't ate breakfast nor lunch. I don't have the appetite. I just want to be in contact with MC again.

My other brothers moved on really quickly. If ya remember last time, me and that damn grandpa went to the human world again to visit MC. That's the time I met their brothers.

My other freaking siblings didn't even accepted Lucifer into joining them to go and meet the human, except for me.

Beel had a good reason and I accepted it, except for the other dipshit frenemies.