C H A P T E R 21 (Edited)

━━━ ☆ ━━━
T H I R D  P E R S O N

"Where was MC yesterday at the party?" Matteo asked his twin, facing him. Matthew absolutely had no idea about it so he only bounced both of his shoulders. The other serious guy sighed and leaned their back to the comfy chair.

"Kids! We're back with some snacks" A high-pitched voice yelled from one of the parents, calling the others.

The other parent who was the father had brought a picnic table outside of the backyard. After the table was all set, the mother placed down the snacks at the flat top These caught MC, the twins and Akira's attention to the food and they all flew up in unison.

"Damn! What's the snacks for mom?" Matthew smiled while picking a food to eat.

"So you can enjoy your day without worrying about hunger" Mother Meria replied to him, also with a grin at her face.

The kids started picking their favourite snacks one at a time. There were still plenty of foods to dig in but they chose less to save for later.

There was only one box of Pringles left so MC grabbed it, unfortunately Matteo also did the same. They turned their heads at each other with astounded faces, their hands tied up at the snack. MC looked back at the Pringles and their hands slowly letting go.

"You can have it" MC said, giving the snack to their brother.

The guy shook their head in no and handed the snack to their sibling.

"Take it" He replied.

"No, keep it"

"Take it"

"Keep it"

"Let's share"

Matteo positioned his eyebrows up and beamed their wide smile. He held MC's hand and started pulling them to where the tree is located at. They both sat down by the huge shade of tree and began eating the pringles.

MC looked at their sibling, Matteo. Their sparkling, amethyst eyes were filled with spinning guilt.

"Hey Matteo"

MC called his name getting their older brother's attention.

"Yeah?" He replied back.

Both of their gaze now met each other's eyes at the same time.

"I'm.. sorry" MC said and turned their heads away from their sibling.

Matteo's dark, swirling purple eye colors had lighten up. His face with a frown. He pulled MC closer to the side and kissed their forehead which flamed the human sheep's life with love.

"It's okay MC. I know you didn't mean it" He replied back to his sibling.

Both of them were smiling at each other but Matteo quickly looked away from MC, not going to create an awkward moment. This only led to the other to giggling.

"Awe! Look at them!" Akira said whispering to Matthew as she looks at MC and Matteo with adoration.

The guy beside Akira clapped both of his hands quietly while smiling. "They're finally siblings again!"

Both of them shared laughs.

☆☆☆

A I L

"So, you and R/N are friends again?" My wife raises both of her eyebrows, questioning our child.

I'm waiting for your response, MC.

I saw them jerked their head down so me and Meria sighed in relief. Though unfortunately, I still wouldn't believe R/N's kindness if she acts like one. I'm not letting my child get hurt again. And if she does, I won't regret myself strangling a person like her.

I've kept too much people in the danger's presence and made their lives drown where a true demon lives at. I didn't like it.

I couldn't afford the stamina of confidence from defending my own relatives. So now, I'm going to protect my family from all living monster's risk. I will make their lives a living hell.

I returned back from myself to see the whole family members eating at the table in silence. Only the sounds of chewing were heard here, but I suddenly felt one of my children's gaze looking at mine. I didn't bother myself giving it back to them, so I only continued eating again.

☆☆☆

It was already ten in the evening and the children were already tucked in their bed, asleep. My wife and I are in the living room watching a cartoon show to bring back those scattered memories we had. I was amused to Meria's choice at picking a show to watch but I got the hang of it after a few 30 minutes of watching.

Amazing Word of Gumball. I heard from my wife that our children also used to watch that show when they were kids. I couldn't remember, probably because I was always busy at that time with my job. And that was the cause of our wealthiness, I think.

Jokes aside I was totally too binged from watching the show for almost an hour.

Meria who was beside me had their eyes already blinking quickly, trying to stay awake. She looked too adorable.

I slowly rubbed the back of her right arm and let her lay down to my chest.

She's already snoring.. anyway. While I was watching the cartoon, a sound rang from my DDD. I snatched it from the couch's arm and my eyebrows went up.

☆☆☆

L U C I F E R

I sighed deeply to myself. My mind is a foggy mess, not knowing what to type. R/N wanted, really wanted to come with us considering that they were craving to have a conversation with MC again. I couldn't do anything and I also couldn't resist myself from stopping her from going with me.

I'll be asiding the things that I mentioned to myself and focusing on my other belongings now, that we're going to the human's domain again.

But first, I'll have to ask MC's father first about something. I start typing a message from my DDD.

Message sent.

Oh Devildom, I hope he doesn't see my text first under a few seconds. Please.

He did.

Hmm.. I suppose, he wasn't really skeptical about R/N going with us.

But I do hope myself and to Diavolo that nothing terrible happens there.

━━━ ☆ ━━━

E   D   I   T   E   D

7   /   12  /   23;