C H A P T E R 33 (Edited)

Listening to 1D while making this chapter 🤭 I feel happy but this part is kind of depressing-

Also we're like, close at 20k! Thank you all! ☺️💓

The situation in this story are no related to the two obey me games and IRL. ( I felt like dying in this part )

━━━ ☆ ━━━
A I L

"DID YOU MAKE AN agreement to them?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "About what?"

"Them being my boyfriends" I don't understand. Why is MC saying this? I never forced the those three demons to be MC's boyfriends.

I only told them that I can accept the three to be their boyfriends, not force them. A father like me wouldn't do that kind of shit. I would be absolutely angry if there are parents like that.

But I don't think MC even mentioned about forcing, so maybe I was just confused.

I breath out as my hands cup their soft cheeks. "Yes, we did kind of made an agreement but it wasn't forced. I would never force them to be your boyfriends or neither I would tell you the same"

"I promise sweetheart. You can also tell them about our conversation" I say, reassuring that my child would understand.

MC nodded and I sighed in relief. The corner of my lips went up forming a small smile. I'm glad that they understand or the situation would've gone worse. I kiss their cheek and we both chuckle together.

This was only the time that me and my child MC have done a small bonding with each other. I missed them as much as my wife. I know that I haven't spent time with my family and I just want to go back to the past. Only me, my wife and my children having a little picnic and roleplays with each other.

Until Solomon's family had to ruin everything. They were the reason my company was not the kind of a top notch, but it was the past and my business was starting to upgrade everytime.

I never knew about Solomon's doings. What I didn't know that he was related to those demons and angels who had lived more than a thousand years. I watch his family turn into ashes at their funerals one by one. He was the only person left.

Then after that, he just left without a trace. We all thought he went missing or was dead until he went back finding MC. Even my wife was flabbergasted from the news. Later on, I realized he was immortal.

I don't know how that happened and I really want to forget about it.

Pushing myself back to the reality, I felt my body in a slight curve as I look down seeing a sleeping MC. I look to where the others are before shifting my hands to carrying my child. I walked, passing the others who were minding their own businesses. I opened the door of a room where MC and their brothers are staying.

Their room was looking neat than the others. This is the best yet I've seen a clean room like this.

I shifted my foot to MC's bed. I layed their body down and tucked them with the soft blanket. I gave them a soft kiss on their forehead before leaving the room.

☆☆☆

M C

I woke up the next day and I realized that I forgot to eat dinner. Great work, MC!