C H A P T E R 22 (Edited)

And no way we just hit 10k readers- but no I'm more thankful to all of you. You've helped me reach my dreams 🙏💓

This chapter is known to have lot's of swearing!!

━━━ ☆ ━━━
M C

I WOKE UP FROM my tiring sleep because of my stupid cousin, forgetting that we had a sleepover here. She was endlessly kicking my thighs last evening and I couldn't even get a single good night sleep.

So I pushed her out of my bed.

Hearing her desperate groan, I lean towards the edge of the bed. Seeing their looking-alike dead body is sending me shivers down my spine.

How can she sleep peacefully with their small belly getting crushed to the ground by her own body?

Is she actually dead?

I flew both of my legs to the ground, standing up. I held both of her lumpy arms and threw them back to my bed.

I finally cleaned up the floor.

Going outside of my room, I saw Matteo with his back slanted at the bricked wall beside his room. His face seem pale and exhausted.

He looked at me.

His dark eyes turning darker which is scarier.

I examined him. He wasn't angry or anything. He was looking at me.. with worried eyes?

"You scared the shit out of me last night." He quietly yelled with his low, morning voice as he walks toward me.

He's towering me and I don't like it. He looked like a person who was about to make fun of an another human's height, especially when they're shorter than them.

But no, really. He's not that type of person. He's a cold one. But he also care for some reason.

Not adding any more paragraphs, I raised both of my eyebrows at his sudden gaze of greeting. Or maybe not really.

"What do you mean by that? Did something happen that I didn't get to see?" I asked him. He gives a glare and a bit of a confused face.

Maybe I did miss something.

☆☆☆

M A T T E O

"What the fuck is that noise." I yelp with a small pain coming out from stretching my humongous muscles. I didn't like it, and I still don't this day. But they forced me to.

I got off from the mattress. It's still comfy, just like what I said when I was a kid. As I stood up, I heard another noise. This time, it was louder.

It might be some suspicious intruders or spies breaking in the house. My family's house.

Not this time you fuckers.

I pulled my most valuable gun ever from the cabinet beside the bed, my precious baby.

Another loud noise. This is the third time. I need to be careful and not mess up. I'm screwed if I do.