C H A P T E R 5 (Edited)

━━━ ☆ ━━━
T H I R D P E R S O N

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING here?" MC asked as they face the avatar of pride. His pure bloody eyes shining from the moon's source of light.

With Lucifer wearing a black tight suit, most of his biceps were shown. His features were well-proportioned and the people living on Devildom adored him, yet he still looked intimidating to everybody.

Lucifer crept out a slight of a smirk on his lips as he walks towards the student. "I should be the one asking you that."

"Felt like a third wheel so I had to leave. Some of them didn't want me there anyway" MC laughed at the last sentence.

They expected for the man to laugh with them but instead, their expression turned into a serious one.

Lucifer didn't speak. He was only staring at them as if he was waiting for an answer. MC continued.

"Simeon didn't want me to be close with Luke. I had no one else until you came here" They calmly explained. Their eyes gleaming with a hint of sadness.

It was kind of sad for MC to hear about Simeon's warning for the student, but it didn't mean anything bad for them as they thought it would be much more greatful to not be Luke by MC's side for now.

Even though hurting for a few days wouldn't be a worth for the loneliness.

The whole five minutes were only silent. They were both looking directly to the silver moon while the light stand lighting up the long halls.

The human student looked at the avatar of pride. A pink blush lighted their soft cheeks as they stare at him with adoration. They only shook their head, trying not to make anything obvious for the demon.

"What are you doing here?" Is what MC asked.

Lucifer's attention was now gazing to the student. He wanted to tell something badly but the demon only kept it to himself.

"Nothing. You kind of went missing so I had to find you" He said. It was the truth, but it didn't seem enough for MC to know.

Loud tiptoes were heard and Luke hugged the student tightly from their back. MC gasped and turned their head to the back only to see a little angel.

"MC!"

"What are you doing here?" Lucifer's voice had changed into a deeper one. He didn't seem to want to know the others that he's only soft for MC.

Luke rolled their eyes. "No! I should be asking you that!"

Another footsteps were heard and the three looked at the distance to see the immortal sorcerer walking towards them.

"Luke, can you just stop running away?" Solomon said, catching his breath from the chase.

Earlier, the little angel wanted to find his human friend but both Simeon and Solomon held him like a prisoner. They both didn't want to let him go as he might lead himself into a dangerous situation.

Diavolo had kept many things hidden in his palace, even Barbatos. But Luke didn't care and managed to escape the two purgatory boys.

"Bleh! I was trying to find MC!" Luke yelled, pulling his tongue out.

Solomon only furrowed their eyebrows before looking to the other two. "I thought Lucifer wasn't social."

"You dare enter me and MC's business-"

"Why don't we go to the others?" Solomon said, cutting him off with a laugh. The demon only sighed and they all went back, walking to the ball room.

Hours have passed and the others started getting sleepy, especially Belphegor. He is the avatar of sloth so he must've gotten really tired from the dancing and other stuff they did.