C H A P T E R 34 (Edited)

Suddenly I'm hyper-sad this evening.
Maybe because this book is ending soon 🙃 I'm literally sorry if the ending of this book sucks- (And it's because this story is still under in editing ☺️🔫 )

━━━ ☆ ━━━
M C

THE FEW DAYS OF their stay lasted. It was the last day today and I felt like crying in my sleep again. It wasn't too much. If they leave, I'll never see them again.

This will be the last day that I'll get to spend time with them. With R/N, the brothers and the purgatory boys. From those remaining days that I passed, I spent my whole day playing around with them. I urged my inner self to let out for once.

Leviathan, Mammon and I played games for hours. Satan, Akira and I went out to go to a library. Me and the purgatory boys spent our time cooking and baking, although Solomon almost burned down the kitchen. Asmo, R/N and I had a little shopping and lastly, the demon twins, my brother, our parents and Lucifer watching a movie together with me.

I will miss them, all of them. All of the people I met on Devildom. I wanted to go with them, but I knew myself that I am not ready. I also don't want to leave my parents worrying about my state.

I wish they could just stay forever but I know I can't do that. I know, I've already done everything to spend time with them, but it feels like something is just missing.

I turn my head beside, seeing a sleepy Lucifer. He looks kind of tipsy. His eyelashes look heavy and it's refusing to show his bloody eyes. After a few minutes, his eyes opened staring at mine.

"You're staring, darling."

"Yes, I am" I stated. Well, it was true facts. I was staring at him so there's not much issue on that.

His bright lips were already in mine before I could have the chance to speak. He is tipsy but I know it was on purpose.

I didn't resist his actions and the kiss was just getting a little bit deeper. He was dominant, his actions were getting dominant.

After a few minutes, our lips pulled away from one another. We fought to catch a breath before looking at each other, smiling.

"I never thought you would do that" I say, surprised. He only chuckles before pulling me close to his body as we collide, forming a gentle hug.

"I don't want to let you go" I whispered, burying my face to the crook of his neck. I really don't want to let this man go.

Lucifer only sighs before grabbing my chin to look directly at him. "I could say the same, but I can't do anything about it. I need to go back. This is not the place that I should be staying."

"But please, if there's a possible chance that you would go back to the Devildom then I would definitely accept your decision."

I would also wanna go back, but I don't want to leave my parents. They're also in my priority list and I'm not just gonna abandon them, even my brothers. Even though it has only been more than a month, they were already the lives that I love, the ones who I cannot let go.

"If, maybe. But I'm not gonna leave my family here!" I whispered-yelled and we both only laugh.

He caresses the back of my head before kissing the top of my forehead. "I relate to that. Sometimes, you can't just leave your family hanging."

"You mean your brothers?"

"Yes, but they're also my family" He sighs. I don't know what got to this man. He's acting nice when he's in the verge of being drunk. Although his personality doesn't really change, even when he's in his normal self.

"You're also a part of our family. Don't be in such a sad mood" I raise both of my eyebrows, jerking my head up at him again.

"I'm not sad!"

"You look like you are" He replies and we both fell silent while hugging each other. I don't know if I'm doing the right thing but he wouldn't act comfortable if I was doing a wrong move.

Bitch, he's drunk. Of course he wouldn't notice.

I push my thoughts aside to where I wouldn't hear them. I layed down my head to the top of his chest before the darkness swallow me.

☆☆☆

L U C I F E R
( surprise? )

I don't know about this person but they just took away the sadness in me. They gave me their trust that they have and I only teared it apart because of the issue about R/N, but now it was the past as we're all in good terms again. I'm surprised because of how MC still treated R/N after what happened. If I was this person I wouldn't have done the same, but do what you want to do.

I'm glad they accepted me again. What would actually happen if things didn't work out? Of course, I wouldn't experience this thing. But my stupid self also wanted to know the opposite side.

I didn't let the curiosity get in mine. I shook my head and examined the human. The human that I love so much. Last time I checked, I wasn't like this. I was always above everyone else until MC appeared in my life. They fixed me and my family.

I would do anything for this human, even if it means to take my life away for her. I know, that would be dangerous but this person would just be the cause of my death. They're too fucking precious and I'm willing to fight to whom comes and endanger their life.

I snap the thoughts from myself and focused to their beauty, oh how much they looked like the season where all beauty of nature springs out. It's what I think about this human. My MC. I didn't notice that I was already yawning and before I could have another look on their face, I already passed out peacefully.

☆☆☆

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT? A SHORT CHAPTER ABOUT MC AND LUCIFER? I'M GOING TO CRY BECAUSE IT'S LATE IN THE EVENING.

My mother can't even I.
(This was made yesterday evening and I forgot to post it 😕 )

━━━ ☆ ━━━

E D I T E D

7 / 14 / 23;