C H A P T E R 28 (Edited)

Well, what about that? We just got 13k+ readers! Thank you all so much for the love, and also your support at voting!

I love you all so much ❤

Second day, huh. 🤔 What do you think the ending will be like? Bad or good? Or something rather.. different?

━━━ ☆ ━━━
M C

"WE'RE GOING SHOPPING with your two boyfriends" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at my mother.

From what I know, me, the demons nor the angels are not official together. When did she get that kind of information?

"I don't understand"

"Dear, I meant Diavolo and Lucifer" My jaw dropped.

They're my boyfriends?! As much as I'm happy about it, I am still shocked. I never expected our relationship to turn out like this. Either way, I'm not mad.

My mother gave me some simple clothes with one of my favorite aesthetic. This is why I also love her! I thanked and immediately ran inside the changing room.

As I got inside, the only ones that I saw were both of my brothers.. half naked. Which totally made me scream.

"You could've knocked!" The two of them yelled at me in unison. They're right anyway since I didn't decide to give respect by knocking at all.

I only turned around and waited for the both of them to finish.

Fortunately, I hear the door open and only saw one of my brother's glimpse of a shadow before the entrance closes.

I sighed in relief and stripped off my pajamas. I quickly put on my top and bottom clothes, fixed my purple-ish hair [yes because im following mc's OM character] and grabbed my shoes, fitting it on both of my feet.

I gave myself a glance on the mirror one more time. I look majestic!

And I'm tots not turning like Asmo 'kay?

When I opened the door, I saw my mother in front of me with a glittering smile. And it always caught me.

"You look stunning dear!" She squealed in joy as she cups both of my cheeks with her hands.

My mother is very adorable. I don't know why she became my mother but I do not deserve her.

"The two boys are waiting for us outside. They're excited to meet you" She said, grabbing my arm.

Without using verbal words, I only nodded my head. We both started walking outside the room.

I was unexpectedly greeted with people at the same room, but before that happened they were doing something.

Akira and R/N were surprisingly sitting beside each other with the three purgatory boys.

Barbatos was playing chess with Matteo and on the other hand, Mammon was playing jenga with Matthew. The four of them are professionals when it comes to board games, but I'm not taking sides.

"MC!" They yelled out loud which caused to flinch me.

I hate being the center of attention sometimes. Who relates?