C H A P T E R 18 (Edited)

It was really hard to rewrite this chapter since it was about more four thousand words, and it still IS!

I really hate my layp 🤭

━━━ ☆ ━━━
M C

WAKING UP WITH A huge-ass pain from my head, like you know what people call when you get those kinds of things?

Oh yeah, fucking headaches.

Yet I wasn't acting absurb with myself. I was feeling glad. Some of them were just straight up one of my second-hand embarrassing moments. Sometimes whenever I think, those memories randomly enter my mind for no reason.

However while I was talking to myself, I heard a bunch of random footsteps that were getting closer to my territory.

How dare-

I flinched and threw myself out of the bed after one of them kicked the door open. Unfortunately, it didn't break.

I would still sue them even if it has only a few scratches.

Looking up, I saw two good-looking guys who had the same faces. "Who?" I mean I was correct. They are both handsome and pretty and hot, and I don't think I know them. But if they were secretly my long lost brothers then I would get sent straight to alabama streets.

I heard a loud sneer, as if they were trying not to believe me. But I think it was just my mind doing tricks.

Ed Sheeran.

"Have you remembered yesterday? You even called us brothers after you opened the front door" I looked at the left with raised eyebrows. Brothers?

I'm definitely dead. I called them hot. But ever since they informed me about it, I don't think they are.

"And the fact that you had to check us out first before saying that is funny as hell" I snapped my head to the annoying twin of the guy.

"Ew!"

"And you also passed out"

I did? Is that why I have this little annoying headache?

A yawn escapes my lips."What time is it" I asked, changing the topic. It's too early for me to argue with anyone, and I really need to take a break from it

"It's seven in the morning" I nodded my head.

I scrubbed my eyes as it was abit glossy when I yawned. When my vision was now getting clearer, I look at the both again.

The guy number one had no shirt on while the number two was the complete opposite, however they were wearing a look-alike expensive suit. My imaginary scenarios were turning into realities and I still don't think I'm bothered.

My stomach suddenly rumbled and I groan in annoyance. They only laughed at me and I started walking, passing the two.

Our mom and dad are probably waiting for us now, too.

I walked down the stairs and to the dining room to see both of my parents who were just about to kiss. I froze. They also did.

"Um, I should probably leave-"