Acceptance

By the next morning the storm had passed leaving total destruction behind.
Everyone did their part to pitch in and help each other, and so did I.

Any branches or stick that have been thrown from the forest or broken off anything I've layed in a separate pile for the supplies I'll need to make another raft.
   I decided to start making my raft while I took a break from helping Tsireya and Neteyem.

Jake came up to me and sat down. ' Your more than welcome here among the Metkayina Neirelye.' He said.

I was weaving the vines through and around the branches and sticks.

' well if you ever need a place to stay your welcome to stay with us.' He said his hand on my shoulder.

I nodded knowing I would never return here.

I guess Jake must have known I wouldn't either because I was about 80 miles from the Metkayina reefs when I opened my bag and there was healing herbs food and a gun with four packs of bullets,
Several of the necklaces Tuk had made were in there too.

This odd feeling had rose throughout my body but I did not know this emotion so I just ignored it like the others.

I found a small flat rock just laying in the middle of nowhere and decided to sleep there tonight.

Neteyem POV:

It's been about two months since Neirelye left
And Tuk is a little depressed partly because Neirelye was teaching her how to weave the way she did, and partly because she considered Neirelye a friend.
Tuk has been trying so hard every day attempting to perfect her weaving but keeps saying it's not as good as Neirelye's.

' it's not as good as hers.' She yells.

' well honey she's had years more practice.' Dad said trying to calm her down but only makeing things worse.

She started crying harder.

' you are not helping.' Mom hissed. She looked at us boys, ' ALL OF YOU OUT!!'

We all ran out not wanting mom to get mad at us.

Tsireya had come up and slipped her hand on mine as I walked down the beach.
I could feel Lo'aK starring at me from a few feet away.

' don't worry about them.' She said, i now noticed that aunong was standing next to Lo'aK, and they were smirking.

I looked at her and nodded. We both called our Ilu and bolted away from the beach around the island before they could catch us.
I will admit there is something going on between Tsireya and I but I will also admit that I don't know what it is yet.

We hung out for a few hours before coming back to find Lo'aK getting kicked around by tuk.

' TUK STOP IT!!' He cried.

' Neirelye's in trouble and you wanna act like a jerk.' She said kicking his foot.

' what do you mean Neirelye's In trouble.' Tsireya and I asked.

Dad looked at us ' According to Payakan he was in the southern oceans and he was passing by this beach where a whole squadron of sky people were trying to catch Neirelye,,, she was caught and taken by them and Payakan followed them to the eastern seaboard where they have something keeping ocean life from going beyond a certain point.'

' Neirelye also told Payakan to tell Dad something but Lo'aK won't tell us.' Tuk yelled punching Lo'aK.

' I CANT TELL YOU I JUST CANT.' Lo'aK yelled.

' tell us what.' I said stern and everyone was looking at him.

He fell to the ground and just started crying he was so angry, ' it's Quaritch he's alive somehow and she said he's got this plan to enslave all Navi from all clans and he starting with us.' He yelled I knelt down next to him and held him.
   I honestly can't imagine how he feels I mean Quaritch had managed to kill me once but somehow I survived.

Mom hissed as she gripped the knife at her waist.

Neirelye's POV

I had just been relaxing on the beach when they found me and brought me here.

I had seen Lo'aK tulkun brother Payakan and told him to tell Jake sully what I'd found out.

They put me in a tank with this odd liquid and put me to sleep until they could better restrain me and the powers they knew I had but not how strong they are.

Im sorry for taking forever to update but work and school has been way crazy lately. I will promise to try and post another chapter tomorrow on my break. 😘✌️✌️✌️✌️

Ps this chapter is a little fast pace and a little stupid but I've had a really bad case of writers block so I had no idea what to write.