Enemy's to friends

Neirelye POV:

He's hugging me.

I am in complete shock right now today is all messed up.
First, I connect to the spirit tree and I don't see anything about our ancestors I just see the same nightmare I've been seeing when I close my eyes at night.
Second, as soon as I disconnect I can tell by the expressions on the others faces that they are seeing what I saw and I felt scared.
And Third, after I try to kill myself Jake runs over and puts his hands on my face and asked me what I was thinking, I could see the fear in his eyes, he cares about me so much that my attempt to kill myself scared the life out of him so I start crying.

Yes crying... I've only ever cried when my mom died never before or after.

And that still doesn't even amount to what Lo'aK did.
The second I start crying and I tell them I'm going to be the reason they all get killed he pushes past Jake and throws his arms around me.

What shocked me the most was that I didn't even care. I just hugged him back and cried on his shoulder.

We all stayed there huddled around each other for a little while until these deep heavy violent vibrations surged through the waters.
I pushed out of the hug and stood by the edge of the water not even noticing the waves spraying me with water, and saw a massive ship heading right for us.

I felt this weird ringing in my head and slight pain in my neck. I reached my hand up but I felt nothing.

Jake came over and looked at my neck, he reached up and ran his fingers against the middle of my neck.

' they've put a tracker in your neck.' He said and layed his hand on my shoulder. ' I need to get your back to shore where I can take it out.'

' no!' I cried and stepped back. ' they will just track me back to the beach if they find it they will kill everybody.'

' Well we have to do something they are coming.' Lo'aK yelled.

' we will need to dispose of it once it's out.' Jake said.

' Just cut it out.' I yelled as the ship got closer.

' where will we dispose of it.' Lo'aK asked.

' well' Aonung said hesitantly' there's this whirlpool further out about three miles but you would have to go past the ship.'

Lo'aK grabbed my hand ' I'll take her.'

'Lo'aK no.' Neytiri hissed.

' No that's a good idea.' I say. ' Lo'aK can take me there on his Ilu and we can swim back on payakan while you guys distract the people on the ship.'

Jake shakes his head ' I don't really like it but there's no doubt Quaritch is on that ship.'

I flinched at the name remembering what he did to everyone in the dreams I've been having.
Lo'aK squeezed my hand and called his Ilu.

We got on and dove under water,

Hold on, he signed and I wrapped my arms around his waist.
He sped off and we tried avaoiding the underwater machines but they caught up to us.

I used my powers to try and push him off course using the water but this thing just kept going and speeding up.
I motioned for Lo'aK to go faster, and I grabbed his knife to try and cut out the tracker before we got there.
If we could get close enough to throw it in maybe we could also get the machine behind us to get caught up in it as well.

I finally cut it out and Lo'aK nudged his Ilu towards the surface and we saw this huge whirlpool only around twenty feet away. We were just close enough that we didn't get caught in it but close enough to throw the trailer in the water and lure the machine in.
We hovered under the surface for half a minute before the machine came bursting out of the water lunging at us.
We quickly dove under the water as the machine flew right into the whirlpool and got sucked in.