The rescue

Neirelye's POV

  I leaned against the wall in the dark room they placed me in.
     The room was pitch black I couldn't see a thing and had no clue where I was.

  They brought me here and they won't even tell me where here is. My side still hurts from where, Marcov the Avatar who beat me, had whipped my side.
   I held my side, thinking about how to get out of here and what my mom had said.

If you ever get caught for whatever reason wait for even the smallest diversion to try and escape if you no not where you are, if you have no other way of escape in that moment.

I never understood what she meant until I was in the situation.
    And right now I was hoping one of their machines would collapse on a power box disconnecting the signal and opening the door to the room I'm in.
   I was scooting further down from the vent that kept shooting cold air in the room. The vent was too small for me ti fit through.

Suddenly the door opened  and Marcov came in and pulled me by my braid.
   He pulled through a bunch of hallways into a lab and put me in a chair and told me to stay.

I hissed at him and the humans and some guy came in the room.
   Marcov face changed and he left the room.

I took this as an opportunity to break some stuff, so I kicked back the scientist and jumped around the lab breaking shit.
   They called for three avatars to come and help them catch me.
   I jumped up grabbing a pole and kicked the avatar to my left causing him to slam into the avatar behind him and break more stuff.

I took a knife and slit the third avatars throat and ran out the door.

An explosion caused me to fall over suddenly water was flowing through the hallway.
   I got up and ran as fast as I could and came out into the main hanger.
  I turned around and froze the doors shut to avoid anymore water coming through.

Marcov spotted me so I ran the other direction trying find the best way out, and slammed into something.
   I looked up to see what I slammed into.

' Neirelye!!.'

I got way confused ' Jake sully why you here.'

He pulled me into a hug. ' thank god.' He looked at me ' listen I know you two have issues but stay with Lo'aK we're getting you outta here.' He pointed to Lo'aK.

I nodded. I know I shouldn't but I trust Jake. I hate Lo'aK though.

I followed both of them to the hanger Neteyem and Neytiri were in.
    They were both fighting some of the newer highly trained Avatar.

' There's more of them.' The fish boy Aonung said running up to us. We were hidden behind some large crates.

' How I thought it took years to make Avatar.' Lo'aK threw his hands in the air.

' it did.' Jake replied.

' They have some kind of new machine they've been testing out.' I said, ' I've over heard and seen plans for it, they can take a single drop of DNA from any being and mix it with human and it only takes a few weeks.'

' How much more do you know of this.' Jake asked calmly turning to shoot.

' only a little bit.' I said.

' Ok let's get home first and then we can talk about this.' He said and I nodded. I may not know much about Jake Sully but I know he's gonna want to do something about what's happening.

An explosion caused the crates to fall so I ran over to the machine a few feet away.
    I could no longer see Neteyem, Aonung, or Jake. I watched as an avatar had somehow managed to sneak up on Neytiri.

' MOM!' Lo'aK yelled.

Neteyems POV

' MOM!' I heard Lo'aK yell. I turned to see an avatar right behind mom with a knife in hand.
   But I wasn't close enough to do anything.

That's when Neirelye jumped on him out of nowhere and stabbed his shoulder.
    She flipped him over her and stabbed him in the throat.

That's when I noticed Lo'aK staring at her in awe.

I motioned to Tonowari for us to jump down, and right as we were about ti jump he was shot on his right shoulder.
   I ran over, Grabbed him and jumped into the water.

Mom had taken Tonowari on her ikran and they went ahead, the rest of us were there within a few hours.
   We had finally arrived on the beach when Tsireya ran up and grabbed Neirelye's hand.

' don't touch—' Neirelye' started

' Please you all must come with me before—'

Ronal came over totally pissed off with her spear.
She aimed it at Dad and threw it.

Everyone was so shocked when Neirelye caught it, as she held it, it hovered an inch away from his nose.

' what the fuck Ronal.' Mom hissed,

' My husband was shot because you dragged him into your mess.' Ronal hissed back.

' RONAL!' A voice behind her called out.

We all turned to see Tonowari and Roxto.

' Tonowari you should not be.'

' No Ronal,' Tonowari cut her off. ' Ronal Neirelye has some information that's crucial, something that could destroy all of Navi kind.'

' yes it's her she will.'

Neirelye hissed ' no the new avatar the sky people have been breeding within weeks will.' She said out loud so plenty of people could hear.

I looked at her then Dad ' what.' I said

Tsireya gasped and started shaking as she became frightened, Ronal shut her mouth and looked at Tonowari, and Roxto just stood there confused as hell.

This chapters not the best but it's all I could come up with.
You know how you know exactly what you want to write but don't how to write it, what words to use....

That's exactly what's happening RN.

Hope y'all enjoy it anyway.